WA- Pickup 7th Dec at Epic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA- Pickup 7th Dec at Epic.

The beans should be at Epic in Perth by the 7th December.

You will be told in this thread when they are available for collection or you can chat in this thread to determine a place and time to meet with other CSrs.

Epic Espresso,
    Cnr Hay St and Outram St,
    West Perth.

Re: WA- Pickup 7th Dec at Epic.

Hi

I havent purchased any beans from beanbay yet but I would like to know if 500g beans can be puchased? Why do you ask - well we have a coffee machine at work, so by the time I get home I can only take one more coffee for the day (or shake all night)! So I dont get through too much at home.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Joe.

are you talking about roasted or green?

If you are talking about roasted then yes, some of them are in 500g options.

If its the green, roast your own beans then the tea is in 1kg lots, the coffee beans are all in 2.5kg lots.

Sounds like a lot of beans but by the time you have tried a few different roasts it goes pretty quickly and they keep as green for years.

The "starter pack" might be more you size to start off, 4 x 600gm lots of green beans so you can give home roasting a go.

Comment

Hi.

Im a newbie here. Ive been playing with roasting green beans in a popcorn maker over the last month or so. Ive got a Rancilio Silvia and Rocky. Im now looking at making my firs purchase from BeanBay.

Am I to understand that I can get the beans shipped as part of a bulk order and pick them up here in WA? If so, what are the costs? Is postage also an (more expensive) option? Where is this Epic place?

Thanks in advance
        Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,
          (you are going to blush)
          The first post said...

Epic Espresso,
          Cnr Hay St and Outram St,
          West Perth.
          As for freight:
          Getting beans sent to the bulk pickup point in Perth will cost $1.50/kg
          Express post to your door is $10 for 3kg, or $15 for 5kg which is $3/kg or more.

The checkout of BeanBay will show all your available shipping options and the costs depending on the weight of your purchases.

Easy!

Comment

Hi newbies, welcome to the world of home roasting. Order your green beans on beanbay and wait for pickup date at Epic in West Perth (usually on a Friday afternoon) or at T5 in Joondalup on the Saturday. Its a good way to meet fellow CSers from Perth as you will usually run into others picking up beans.
            cheers
            Greenman
            PS: Once family and friends taste the great coffee you will start to produce you will soon go through the kilos, and kilos of green beans.

Comment

(you are going to blush)
              The first post said...
              LOL. Youre right, Im embarassed

Thanks for the info.

What are their opening hours?

Hi newbies, welcome to the world of home roasting.
              PS: Once family and friends taste the great coffee you will start to produce you will soon go through the kilos, and kilos of green beans.
              Cheers. Ive already seen that with my current batch which I sourced elsewhere to test it out. I can already see that my popcorn maker is going to need an upgrade before I melt it!

Comment

Epic pickup is usually 2-3pm on Friday, T5 is open till 2pm on the Saturday.

Comment

If you are thinking of a T5 pickup in Joondalup you will have to PM terrym to check if it is OK as he will need to take your beans from EPIC and take to T5 Espresso as there is only one delivery point here in Perth and that is EPIC.

Comment

BeanBay Tracking.  

PERTH

http://www.couriersplease.com.au/  

Find:  (in the left margin)  
                    Track a parcel or satchel  

[hr]

Enter Coupon No:  

[click] Submit

[hr]

the other coupon numbers are:

PLEASE DO NOT ANNOY THE PICKUP POINT

You will be told in this thread when beans are available
                    (we are showing you the tracking for general interest only)

Comment

I am waiting in anticipation of picking up my Yemen from Epic after all the great reports Ive read about these beans from CSers lucky enough to have sampled them already--only 7 more sleeps to wait!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by greenman link=1195467060/0#10 date=1196406750
                        only 7 more sleeps to wait!!!!
                        If you drink enough coffee, you might be able to knock that down to only 3 or 4 sleeps. ;D

Comment

Perth were the first packed and freighted so I expect they are much closer than 7 sleeps away!

Comment

I checked the Courier website and it says the beans have been delivered, are we going to have an earlier pickup?

Comment

Monday would be nice??......................

Comment

Working...
                              X