BeanBay pickup thread - October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeanBay pickup thread - October 2008

Below are the dates and times that we expect we can get the next next BeanBay beans bagged, tagged and freighted to the pickup points (assuming prompt payment from everyone).

QLD
    • Veneziano First Pour - WestEnd - after 31st Oct 2008

SYD
    • "Coffee Parts" - Pagewood - after 31st Oct 2008
    • "Dennis" - Sylvania or cuppacoffee - after 31st Oct 2008
    • "Nunu" - Carlingford - after 31st Oct 2008

ACT
    • "Cruiserman" - Calwell - after 31st Oct 2008

MEL
    • Veneziano - Abbotsford - Saturday 25th Oct 10:30-11:30am

TAS
    • "ParaM" - Hobart - after 31st Oct 2008
    • "rayzurhed" - Burnie - after 31st Oct 2008

SA
    • The Coffee Barun - Sefton Park - after 31st Oct 2008

WA
    • Epic - Perth - Friday 2pm-3pm after 31st Oct 2008

[hr]

Please understand these dates are a best guess, the courier has the last say!

You might want to schedule a CS get together around the pickup, its great fun getting together will a pile of CSrs for a coffee and a chat. You will find that you exchange roasting tips and whacky concepts and everyone comes away with some new exciting ideas to try.

Feel free to banter in the below thread and if dates or times need changing in this post let me know.

8-)

Re: Sydney Northern Suburb Beanbay pickup

Just to confirm, are we able to pick up from WotB in Thornleigh for the October beanbay? Or has it moved to Carlingford - either is fine for me..

Mark

Comment

Re: Sydney Northern Suburb Beanbay pickup

Its at my home in Carlingford.

Comment

Re: BeanBay pickup thread - October 2008

Beans for "Dennis" have arrived - thankyou Andy!

Comment

Beans for "Nunu" - Carlingford have arrived ! Please PM me to arrange pickup

Comment

Canberra pick up beans are here if you dont know how or where to pick them up send a PM and IGBTYS as fatty vaughtin famously added in the WBBBQ advert.

Comment

Queensland Beans are here for pick up when it is convenient.

Peter

Comment

Im heading in to get my Monsoon Malabar at Epic on Friday, hope to catch up with some Perth CSers then...................gm

Comment

Beans for "ParaM" - Hobart! Have arrived, Please PM me to arrange pickup or delivery

Simon

Comment

Thanks so much for the delivery Simon! Definitely brightened my morning up after a dull exam

Comment

Originally posted by ParaM link=1224048801/0#8 date=1225139520
                      Beans for "ParaM" - Hobart! Have arrived, Please PM me to arrange pickup or delivery

Simon
                      Simon, thanks for your prompt delivery. Thank you also for sharing your roasting comments. Cant wait to roast a batch of the Kenya Ritii AA this weekend. They are great looking beans.

Comment

Hey All,

I got off work early yesterday and picked up my green beans from Venezianno First Pour in West End QLD. They have an awesome shop layout, and it feels like a cosy melbourne cafe (since thats where they originated!). Great coffee blends and service! Im gonna organize a "family outing" there in a couple of weeks time  

They are very open to discussions on equipment, roasting advice etc!
                        Thanks to all at First Pour - you guys are fantastic!

Be seeing you again soon!

Comment

Originally posted by ape_king link=1224048801/0#11 date=1225236414
                          Hey All,

I got off work early yesterday and picked up my green beans from Venezianno First Pour in West End QLD. They have an awesome shop layout, and it feels like a cosy melbourne cafe (since thats where they originated!). Great coffee blends and service! Im gonna organize a "family outing" there in a couple of weeks time  

They are very open to discussions on equipment, roasting advice etc!
                          Thanks to all at First Pour - you guys are fantastic!

Be seeing you again soon!
                          I dropped in there today to collect my beans. Yeah - great little place! Sat a while and enjoyed a lovely cuppa. Looked wonderful and tasted even better! I dunno - I like my own coffee, but theres nothing better than a professionally well-made one in a nice little shop!!

Comment

Working...
                          X