• BeanBay Green Bean Release - June 2014

BeanBay Green Bean Release - June 2014

Rwanda Nyungwe A
    Click image for larger version

Name:	120_120_RwandaNyungweA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	756388
    Rwanda Nyungwe A is a high altitude coffee grown in high rainfall area. Good sized beans, super clean washing and very well sorted. Really easy to roast this and it's a true cocoa bomb roasted to early CS10 on a long slow profile. Big bold coffee flavours pull this through tall milk drinks with ease. Excellent as a single origin, equally useful in a blend to fatten-up a soft coffee. Last years crop was great, this year they have taken the processing to another level.

China Mt Gaoligong

Name:	120_120_ChinaMtGaoligong.jpg
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	756386
    China Mt Gaoligong is located North of Laos and East of Burma and is a excellent coffee growing area. It's been a number of years since we have found a Chinese coffee worth buying and the wait was worth it, this one is a ripper. Washed and well sorted this coffee produces a low acidity, fat bodied espresso that works well as a single origin or could be used well as a body base to a blend. Don't be offput by the low price, this is a great coffee from a pristine growing region.

Sumatran Mandheling Jade

Name:	120_120_SumatranMandhelingJade.jpg
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	756387
    Sumatran Mandheling Jade is triple picked, highest grade, wet hulled coffee. Called Jade due to the deep green colour this is an excellent example of a top quality Mandheling. True to most Indo's there is some size variation as they don't use a mechanical screen but they roast well and produce the typical Sumatran big bodied, slightly earthy and a little spicy espresso shot that pours like liquid chocolate from the group handle.

These awesome coffees and others are available in BeanBay now.

Enjoy!

Sweet! I'm out of indo so this is excellent news. Glad to see the Rwanda is back too

Comment

Hi Andy, do you have any recommendations for roasting the Mt Gaoligong? Has anyone else played with this one yet?

Comment

Originally posted by forrest View Post
        Hi Andy, do you have any recommendations for roasting the Mt Gaoligong? Has anyone else played with this one yet?
        forrest, why not start a thread here? That should get a few more people viewing and responding than hidden here I think. I would be interested to hear what people are doing and saying about it too.

Cup Tasting Room

Comment

Good point smokey, will do

Comment

Surely its time for a new green bean release Hurry up and take my money!!!

Comment

Hmmmmm....... getting restless on the back seat??? ;-)

Comment

Working...
              X