Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what the usual pattern is for new releases of green beans? Is it usually every couple of months or is it very ad hoc?

Comment

Every couple of months on average...
      Basically when ever new crops become available and meet with Andy's high standards.

Mal.

Comment

Andy Can you advise where your Decaf beans come from? Do you ever offer other types of Decaf beans?

Comment

• Andy
          Andy commented
          Editing a comment
          No, it's a secret! If we ever found better than our Decaf Wow we would offer it but in 15 years we haven't.

• Ted2013
          Ted2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cannot wait to try them then.

I have been buying roasted Decaf from a local Roaster Jindebah. He was offering two single origin Colombian and a Peruvian one. Then he swapped the Colombian to a Mexican because he considered the quality of the Colombian was not what it used to be. I liked the original Colombian and the replacement Mexican but never took to the Peruvian which I found to be on the harsh side. However my son liked it.

Originally posted by zinga View Post
        Does anyone know what the usual pattern is for new releases of green beans? Is it usually every couple of months or is it very ad hoc?
        Weekly, monthly, bimonthly or fortnightly and dependant on freight, customs clearances, availability and desirability. We land 'em, bag them and put them in BeanBay.

Click the +SUBSCRIBE on the beanbay-banter area to get email notification or forum notification of new posts in this area.

Also see: BeanBay Green Bean sales It covers most of the likely questions.

Comment

Working...
        X