Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - EM6910 - free to good, bad, or indifferent home - West Footscray

Do you need an EM6910 for parts? Can you pick up in West Footscray Melbourne? I have a, tbh, poorly maintained EM6910 for whoever wants it. It's been worked pretty hard. Some of the plastic on the drip tray is cracked, and there's a bit of scale and rust around the base where the drip tray connects. Seals aren't great, but it still definitely works, steam, group head and hot water. I got a good deal on a new Breville Dual Boiler, so the Sunbeam has been replaced.

Hi, just sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by randomly_chaotic View Post
      Do you need an EM6910 for parts? Can you pick up in West Footscray Melbourne? I have a, tbh, poorly maintained EM6910 for whoever wants it. It's been worked pretty hard. Some of the plastic on the drip tray is cracked, and there's a bit of scale and rust around the base where the drip tray connects. Seals aren't great, but it still definitely works, steam, group head and hot water. I got a good deal on a new Breville Dual Boiler, so the Sunbeam has been replaced.
      Sent you a PM. Thanks

Comment

hi if it is still available i need some parts and live close

Comment

• alanjay
          alanjay commented
          Editing a comment
          I have spare baskets, single spout, and tampers free to a good home if you need

What bits do you need off a em6910?

Comment

• roscored1000
          roscored1000 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure but spare bits are spare bits

i need a 3 way valve solenoid

Comment

If you still have the tamper I'm interested. I just got a second hand EM6910 today but I don't have the correct size tamper.
          I'm in Sydney so ill gladly cover any P&H costs.

Comment

Sent a PM! Trying my luck for the cleaning disc + cleaning pin located in the slot on the back panel of the machine.

Comment

Hi folks, sorry, but this is now gone (also, apparently I need to turn on notifications again in the new format and I can't work out how to edit my original post with the new lay out - now I feel old!). I will persevere. Hope everyone finds the parts they need. Have a great day.

Comment

You can only edit a post for a brief period after it's made.

Java "Time flies" phile
                Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Working...
                X