This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - Boema Single Group

Boema Single Group that needs a little TLC. Picked up from the forums but it doesn't look like I'll have time to do anything with it so moving it on to the next person.

Apparently working when last tested ~10 years ago.

Pickup from Seven Hills, NSW

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_26213.jpg Views:	0 Size:	384.2 KB ID:	853113

I wish I was closer as I would really like to do another one of these machines. Surprised that no-one has grabbed it yet! Is the motor and pump out of it or spares?

Comment

This unit has the pump external (eg under the sink) so that is why it looks like a spare.

Comment

Yep Ted is right. The water filter is there too but I assume that is long gone. Handy if you want to know what model to get though or you need to steal some fittings.
        If it doesn’t go soon I’ll chuck it up on Fb or gumtree. Just picked up an 82 Cremina and the missus has limited patience for the number of coffee projects in the house.

Comment

• amberale
          amberale commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m happy to take the Cremina off your hands.
          Just sayin’.

Bump. Anyone? Please?

Comment

I have a mate who might be interested but he will have to arrange pickup. I'll PM you if he comes through.

Comment

Let me know tonight if they’re keen. I can leave it out the front so it can be picked up whenever.

Comment

Potential pickup organised. Will post again if it falls through.

Comment

Working...
              X