This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - Eureka Drogheria Grinder - urgent need for a new home

OK, I am urgently seeking someone to come rescue this grinder.

This Eureka Drogheria deli-style coffee grinder is for sale/giveaway in Sydney (Sutherland Shire), pickup only. I'd like to say it's in good physical nick, but it's not - the previous owner had left the base plate dirty and the chrome has flaked/bubbled but I've polished it up and got rid of the flakes so it's OK (but patchy). It's also sat in our garage for a while since we have had our house on the market and needs a surface clean - it's better than the pics show now...

I put a new set of burrs in it about 18 months ago, and since then it's been used lightly for one maybe two pourover coffees a day, the odd half kilo for friends who wanted it pre-ground, and cupping grind from roasts - I'm guessing no more than 30kg in total over the burrs since replaced.

Here's the kicker. I have zero time to get rid of it. The contents of my house are being packed up and moved on Tuesday, this can't come with me. If someone wants it, and can come get it in Sutherland Shire, before end of day Monday, it's yours. If you wanted to leave me a cash present in exchange, that'd be great. But more important at this stage is that it lives to see another day.

Please, someone come get it...
    Pickup Bonnet Bay.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	grinder.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	864971 Click image for larger version

Name:	base.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	864973 Click image for larger version

Name:	adjuster.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	864974 Click image for larger version

Name:	side.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	864975
    Attached Files

I can't stand these things going to landfill. But I have already imposed on poundy's generosity before. If you don't get any new offers by tomorrow noon I'll come pick it up asap.
    ​​​

Comment

• poundy
      poundy commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks mate. If I didn't get any takers I'd have found a way to take the thing, it's just too good not to, but you come get it

• t0fu
      t0fu commented
      Editing a comment
      Pm incoming!

PM sent too!

Comment

I have a promising lead (that came in before I replied to t0fu) so they have first bite at it. I'll post back here if I need another option

Comment

• mthomas87
        mthomas87 commented
        Editing a comment
        All sorted now?

Sorry, had an internet problem (end of month and moving so they cut me off ) and had only poor mobile cover so my reply from yesterday didn't get saved.

All done folks, the lead I had came thru and collected it this evening. Thanks for all the interest.

Comment

Working...
      X