Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pay It Forward (the original, historical, archive thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay It Forward (the original, historical, archive thread)

I thought it might be fun, and a nice thing to do, to try a little "pay it forward". As some of you are aware I have a little (some might say excessive) collection of grinders.

In amongst them is the zassenhaus pictured below. Its in working order, though quite old and has done a fair bit of work. Id like to give it to a CSer...no charge, and Ill even inculde postage, so long as you live in Oz.

There is a cost though - the recipient needs to do something nice for a fellow CSer. This isnt meant to be a competition to out do each other. Maybe we could even keep it in the coffee theme? Ill leave that up to you.

In the meantime, is there a CSer who would like this?

Re: Pay It Forward (the original, historical, archive thread)

Comment

It would look great in the shop,

Andy lives fairly close by maybe he and the kids could come

down for a meal?

In fact even if the grinder has gone I would be happy to Pay it forward and offer a meal to a CS that pops in

Craig .

GO Pies

Comment

Id love it.

Comment

Id love it too. It would look nice on my shelf with my other coffee stuff.

Comment

Looks like you have got some attention there Dennis! You may have to set up a competition to see who will receive it. A 25 words or less creative writing task as to "why you deserve this grinder and how you will pay if forward?" ;D

Or you would give it to me for giving you the competition idea

Hardly in the spirit of the concept of pay it forward though.

Comment

I would love it to dennis and i already have a little idea to pay forwd

Comment

Eeek - I only have one to give away, so think the fairest and simplest thing to do would be to give it to the person that responded first.

Coffee Kid - did your mean that you want it? If so, please pm with your address details and Ill post it on Monday. Otherwise, I think Craig is next in line.

Im sorry to disappoint everyone else who has responded - I hope that in time youll get something nice in the mail.

Comment

whatever Dennis, IT IS A GREAT IDEA.

my offer still holds, I am on the surf coast in Victoria near Geelong anyone got a "pay it forward

for a CSer then pm me and we may just get this idea of Dennis on the road.

Comment

Yay I would love it!
                    But have I done something nice to another cser?
                    If so Ill take it

Comment

CK, all you need to do is think of something nice to do/offer for another CSer and post it in this thread - the person thats first to respond gets what you are offering.

Hope that makes sense and is OK by you - if so...pm please!

Comment

Ehhh.... something nice to do or offer another cser? :S

Comment

Have sent you a pm CK

Comment

I would like to pass the offer down to Craig...

Comment

thanks CK if you change your mind let me know mate .

Comment

Working...
                              X