This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! - Faema A6 Grinder - Free!

This Faema A6 grinder is 15 years old and still going strong. Its in original working condition, grey in colour and about 62cm tall. It was given to us by another department as surplus to their needs about 5 years ago.  For the last 3 years as our staff numbers dwindled on this floor through redundancies during the GFC, Ive been the only only one using it.  I replaced the grinding blades about 4 years ago. Its in perfect working order, apart from a wobbly doser lever. I have a printed copy of the spare parts schematics emailed to me from Faema.
    The reasons for giving it away is we have to vacate the building in 3 weeks due the companys real estate shuffling and my team is moving to a new building where I wont be allowed to bring this very large beast with me.
    My wife believes apart from its size for our kitchen, the house has no room for another coffee grinder to join my growing collection of coffee machinery and parts. 
    The prospect of it gathering dust in our garage is not desirable either.

I was thinking off selling it, but Id rather it go sooner rather than later to a good home and in the spirit of Pay It Forward.
    Id like to think to person that takes it needs a sturdy professional grinder and will keep it for their own use and not just sell it for profit (but out of sight, out of mind I suppose). 

The downside is pick up is in the Sydney CBD, and I am very,very reluctant to post even at the recipients expense due to its size and weight.

Re: Faema A6 Grinder - Free!

Amazing pay it forward.

Well done Phil. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Ill leave this for someone more in need of a grinder. Way to serve the coffee snob community!

Comment

pmd

Comment

I would be interested in this if it is still available.

Comment

If it falls through with the first 2 people, Im in Sydney can can pick it up asap.

Comment

Pmed.
            Who ever gets this, please drop me a PM
            I have been looking for a hopper from one of these grinders for months,
            Id be Happy to buy it off you or swap or give you a different shaped / smaller one.
            Please ......

Comment

Has this been picked up by coffeechris?

If not, ill take it

Comment

Originally posted by 6F4A4F431F17161C2E0 link=1334761446/6#6 date=1334812357
                Has this been picked up by coffeechris?

If not, ill take it
                Sorry Adam, jb-0101 was the first to PM me this morning and he is arranging pick up tomorrow.
                If it is picked up tomorrow I will post it as such.

Unfortunately, coffeechris is in Melbourne.
                Phil

Comment

The grinder was picked up this morning.

Comment

We need a !!!!GONE!!!! in the Subject line ;D

Comment

Working...
                    X