Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!GONE!!! - EM6900 and EM0480 free for parts or repair (Ballarat Area)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! - EM6900 and EM0480 free for parts or repair (Ballarat Area)

**EDIT** On Hold, pending shipping quote 

Hi
    I have an EM6900 and EM0480 free  for parts or repair.

The story.... EM6900 went !!BANG!! (along with a coffee spray) one day a couple of months ago. As a result the filter handle will not tighten up and leaks everywhere.  The three bolts that fell out of the machine kind of gave away that the thermoblock had parted company with the collar.  Repair and a clean at around $300 pushed me to upgrade and I now have a Breville DB (which I love!)  The EM6900 was working up until then.  It had a new collar 12 months ago.  Its 5 years old and made 1 cup a day on most days, maybe 2 on the weekends.

The grinder is the same age, and I was cleaning it up to sell but when I put it back together, the adjustment no longer adjusts.  So, I stuffed something or didnt put it back together properly.  Still works, but only grinds coarsely.

Anyway they are now in a box and either going to the scrapyard or, hopefully, to an enterprising individual who can make use of them.

Packed up the box is 43x43x44 cm and weighs 18kg as near as my scales can tell.  Happy to drop at Pack and send Ballarat.

Let me know
    0419 345 334

Cheers
    Tim

Re: (ON HOLD) EM6900 and EM0480 free for parts or repair (Ballarat Area)

PM sent!

parts would come in handy for my EM5900 + i have a non working 450...

Comment

Re: (ON HOLD) EM6900 and EM0480 free for parts or repair (Ballarat Area)

Gone!!
      Thanks to David K this will be off to a new home on Friday. Sorry to those who missed out.

Cheers
      Tim

Comment

Working...
      X