This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! - Black and Decker Popper - ADL

I have a Black and Decker popper to give away, it was passed on to me by another member of this forum and after 2 months of roasting up a storm, upgraditis hit and i no longer need the popper and it is now needs a new owner.

Very easy to use, can roast up to 120g at a time using the extension can that was kindly given with it as well as a stirrer, both of which i will also pass on. 8 mins and you have your own brown beans!

Pickup either up here in the hills (Mt Torrens) or may be able to meet up somewhere in town after work near the Waite.

Re: Black and Decker Popper - ADL

Perfect for someone who has not yet tried roasting. Grab this while you can! Good one DrSmurto.

Comment

Interested in posting? If you are then Im your man. Sydney, btw.

Comment

Marcism, Posting would cost around $10...for an extra $6 you may as well get the Target Popper for $16 brand new...up to you though.

Comment

Oh nice thanks man! Might get my ass to target :P

Comment

Postage is pointless given these cost $16 although it wont come with a tin can extension nor the wooden spoon ;D

Comment

Why dont you keep the popper for sample roasting when you are trying out different blends? My popper still comes in handy when I want to do a small sample batch and done in half the time.

Comment

I could but that goes against the spirit of Pay it Forward. I dont need it and someone else might get bitten by the roasting bug.

The Behmor is perfectly capable of roasting small batches of beans, not that I have done anything smaller than 300g to date but in theory it can.

Comment

This has now found a new home, mods please mark this as gone

Comment

Working...
                  X