This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!! Presumed Taken!!! - Sunbeam EM5800 - Good for Parts or Repair

I bought this machine around four years ago, the pump blew after 2.5 years and was replaced under warranty. Shortly after this I stopped using it, and when I fired it back up about a year later I found it wasn't working again. It looked like it might be the pump again and I didn't have the patience to get it fixed so I replaced it. I thought I'd offer this up here before throwing it out. It's not exactly in great condition so it would be better for parts more than repair. I'm keeping the cups, the jug and the single basket. I think I have a spare portafilter somewhere so I'll look for that too.

Pickup from Coogee, NSW in the next week if it's of any use to you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	em5800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.9 KB
ID:	753671

Hi rhyskingston.
    If there is no interest, and your going to throw it out, could you mail me the pcb board in it please, mine has failed.
    Im located in SA, so sending the whole machine is not cost effective.

Kind regards

Trains

Comment

I am keen on the drip tray assembly if there is no corrosion at all

Comment

Trains - Is this the PCB you mean? If so PM me your address and I'll try and get it sent down this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pcb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	732693

Ausfitter - The drip tray has corroded a fair bit I'm afraid. It's purely the inside of the tray though - the cover is okay, so it's only visible when you open it up. Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Nah it's ok then mate, sounds exactly the same as what mine is at present then.

Comment

Yeah, pretty common I think. The new models have plastic lined trays to prevent it.

Comment

interested in the steam arm assembly if this is still around

Comment

Does this have the 51mm basket? I would love to get my hands on the double basket if it does!

Comment

Do you still have the group handle? I think thats what its called, the handle where you put the basket in. And do you have any baskets left at all?

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for putting up this machine. If you still have the main guts Im interested in the thermoblock. Please let me know if you still have this bit.

Cheers!
                    Rob

Comment

Hey, I am now keen on this. Thanks for sharing a nice one!

Comment

Working...
                      X