This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! - 1989 bezzera milano single group

Bit of a wreak, electrical problem with switch, element works ,some leaks here and there , no pump but can supply for what it cost me
    Pickup in wollongong
    Last edited by Javaphile; 7 August 2012, 07:06 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been taken

Sounds like an interesting project for someone! If you don't have any other takers in the next few days or so, I'd like to have a go at it......happy to take a back seat though, I have a few machines around here!

Do you have photo's, by any chance?

Nice offer,
    Phil

Comment

I think this thread should be in the hardware for sale section if you are looking to sell it?

You probably need more posts before it can go up....

Comment

Ok
        but i can read.
        Machine is in the pay it forward because it's a give away. Pump if you want can be moved to hardware for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroyscoffee View Post
          Bit of a wreak, electrical problem with switch, element works ,some leaks here and there , no pump but can supply for what it cost me
          Pickup in wollongong
          Originally posted by Elroyscoffee View Post
          Ok
          but i can read.
          Machine is in the pay it forward because it's a give away. Pump if you want can be moved to hardware for sale.
          Thanks for clarifying Elroy.

The original post was somewhat ambiguous as nobody other than you knows what it cost you ;-)

Hopefully a good fixerupper for someone.....

Comment

Photo's would be great!

Comment

I would be very keen to jump on this. Is there any chance you would post? happy to pay for it.

Comment

Thanks for all the interest. It's gone, I'll realist with photos and more of a description if it falls through

Comment

Working...
                X