X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! - Sunbeam EM6910 Baskets/Bread Maker

Hi Folks,

I've moved onto using VST baskets in my EM6910 (and they rock!), so my original baskets are free to a good home. There are 2 x unpressurized baskets (single/double), and 2 x pressurized baskets (single/double). Pickup from Maylands in Perth, though can ship if you're willing to pay the postage.

Also have a x brand bread maker in good working condition that you are welcome to, though that is strictly pick up only. No manual with it though i think you could find one on the web if you look hard enough.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 20 September 2012, 02:29 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been taken

Off Topic posts have been moved here: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...ts-6910-a.html

Java "Let's keep it on topic please" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

exactly what i was looking for! would love to grab the lot from ya and while im at it... might as well throw in a $10 faircrack donation? (was gonna pay that for a bread maker anyway!)

Comment

Sure thing ! - Send me a PM and I'll give you my contact details.

Comment

MrB - are you sure you don't need the pressurised for backflushing? I know some guy with a Breville BES900 threw his pressurised ones away and then was sorry when he discovered he needed one for backflushine. I don't think the Sunbeam likes blind filters does it?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidW1960 View Post
            MrB - are you sure you don't need the pressurised for backflushing? I know some guy with a Breville BES900 threw his pressurised ones away and then was sorry when he discovered he needed one for backflushine. I don't think the Sunbeam likes blind filters does it?
            good question.

Comment

Sunbeam EM6910 Baskets/Bread Maker

The unpressurised double is normally used with a silicon rubber insert for back flushing. I'm not sure if the insert will suit the VST basket. MrB can answer that.

Comment

All items now gone to timdimdom.

ajayro57/davidw1960 - the insert is slightly to small for the vst baskets, so kept a basket for that purpose - thanks for the heads up !

Comment

Working...
                X