Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Need PDF Instruction Manuals For Coffee Gear or Other Household Appliances??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Need PDF Instruction Manuals For Coffee Gear or Other Household Appliances??

After struggling to find the manual for my coffee machine online free I cracked it and bought a 24 hour membership to Scribd Scribd so I could download one. My baby is asleep right now, I want to adjust my steam settings, and I can't find the free version I previously had!

Anyhoo - if anyone has a manual they need that is on this site please drop me a PM and I will download and ping it over to you. I may as well get my $9 worth

Edit: FFS I'm half asleep, I just paid $9 for the service bloody manual and they don't have the instructions. To top off my day my baby put my iPhone in the toilet this morning and it's dead. I just want a coffee before my baby wakes up, is it really, really, really so difficult?!?!

Originally posted by Kirsty View Post
    I just want a coffee before my baby wakes up, is it really, really, really so difficult?!?!
    We feel your pain! Which machine do you have? Maybe someone can find the manual you seek.

PS Checked back through your earlier posts and it seems you have the Sunbeam EM6910?

The actual manual link is - http://www.sunbeam.com.au/media/3310...eb_version.pdf
    Last edited by CafeLotta; 15 March 2013, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks - after all that I did find the manual in the first place I jolly well looked. The link to it was very hard to see on the page and in my frustration / coffee rage I couldn't see it. Then when I did get the manual I ran out of printer paper and couldn't find any more!! I went and suffered through a tasty coffee with an inadequate milk texture - and finished it just as the wailing started from the nursery department. I'm now calm (er) but annoyed I didn't get to mess with my steam settings after all that!!

Comment

Tks for the link CafeLotta - saved me hunting for it.
        We bought the EM9610 a few months ago and still learning.
        JC

Comment

Time's up!

Java "Locked!" phile
          Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Working...
          X