Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!GONE!!! - To a better home. A single group Unic Diva - needs repair - Brisbane

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! - To a better home. A single group Unic Diva - needs repair - Brisbane

At least I think it is a Diva. This is a plumbed-in model with a rotary pump. Last time I had this working was over 5 years ago. The problem was that the boiler overfilled and I shorted out a wedding party and I haven't gotten around to getting it fixed. Could be the filling module or maybe something even simpler. It's been 5 years, so I have no idea if anything else has gone wrong with it in the meantime. It has Kona Coffee painted on the side. Comes with a couple of sad looking portafilters.

It's rather heavy (I think it still has some water in the boiler), so it's pickup only please. I'm on Brisbane's southside.

PM me and it could be yours! Sad to see it go but I believe my wife would be happy to see a bit more bench space.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 17 March 2013, 05:55 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been taken

To a better home. A single group Unic Diva - needs repair - Brisbane

Very generous offer. Pm'd.

Comment

If not taken I would be interested.

Comment

Thanks for the interest. I've had a few PM's offering to take the machine since posting. Working through them slowly in chronological order. Will let individuals know by PM if still available. And when it's gone, I'll get the thread closed. Sorry if it takes a while to sort this out. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

The machine has been picked up by Beaker74. Thanks to all of those who registered their interest. Will probably post again when my wife wants another cleanout. Could the thread be closed please?
          Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X