Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!GONE!!! - Remington bread machine - FREE!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! - Remington bread machine - FREE!!

I've got a Remington bread machine to give away. I found it in a council clean-up. It looks fine and it works well too. I've tested all the buttons and it works for bread, jam etc. The only thing it doesn't appear to do is to stir constantly (instead of pulsing). Anyone who's electrically minded could fit a bypass switch to keep it agitating for the purpose of coffee roasting. I can't figure how to attach pics but it looks like your standard breadmaker.

So, drop me a PM. Pick-up only from Baulkham Hills NSW.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 16 June 2013, 03:17 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been taken

Is there no interest in this? If not taken by next weekend it will go out in my council cleanup. That would be a shame as it works perfectly.

If it's more convenient, it can be picked up from Leichhardt NSW where I work.

Comment

Ya ill take it. Organise to pick it up sometime this week or next week?

Comment

Hi. I'll ring you tomorrow.

Comment

Hi ajayro57,

Thanks for thinking of your fellow CSers and taking the time to do this.

Is it still available?

If so I would like to come pick it up at your earliest convenience. I'm about 20 minutes away from Baulkham Hills and can pop out any time that suit you.

Cheers!
          Rob

Comment

Hi Rob. I'll send you a PM.

Comment

This item is now GONE!! Mods please close thread.

Comment

Working...
              X