X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!! Presumed Taken!!! - Freebie baskets

G'day all,

We have a heap of (I would have thought 50+) unloved triple, double and single baskets. A mix of ridged and ridgeless.

They're free to anyone who wants/needs something or wants to scrounge for something different.

Saturday morning pickup at our Northcote site 9-1 pretty much any week.

Cheers

Chris

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
    G'day all,

We have a heap of (I would have thought 50+) unloved triple, double and single baskets. A mix of ridged and ridgeless.

They're free to anyone who wants/needs something or wants to scrounge for something different.

Cheers

Chris
    To update, all baskets are 58mm

Comment

Hey chris, I'd take a 2 double and 2 triple baskets if you wouldn't mind throwing them in the post ? Im up in sydney (2093)
      im in no rush if you want to wait for the next time your at the post office. PM me your paypal details and i'll send the shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Hey chris, I'd take a 2 double and 2 triple baskets if you wouldn't mind throwing them in the post ? Im up in sydney (2093)
        im in no rush if you want to wait for the next time your at the post office. PM me your paypal details and i'll send the shipping.
        hell if youre up for this chris chuck a few in there for me and I'll grab them from Aaron, I live round the corner. My em6910 must be missed incessantly!

Comment

Hi guys,

As per the original post, they're pickup only. You're welcome to send someone to grab them on your behalf. Alternately, $2 a pop on our website.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,Are there still some baskets left? I can drop by tomorrow.cheers,Ash

Comment

Sure thing Ash

Comment

G'day all,

Cheers

Chris
                Hi Chris,

Quick question before I order online, do these generic $2 triple baskets fit a Breville Dual Boiler PF? (mine is a "b" version so no black plastic insert).

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by VX225 View Post
                  Hi Chris,

Quick question before I order online, do these generic $2 triple baskets fit a Breville Dual Boiler PF? (mine is a "b" version so no black plastic insert).

Thanks
                  Weird. I also have the B version and mine has the black plastic insert. :s

Comment

Hi VX- sorry dunno as I have yet to see the portafilter. Perhaps another owner may be able to assist.

Chris

Comment

Hi VX- sorry dunno as I have yet to see the portafilter. Perhaps another owner may be able to assist.

Chris
                      Steve82 mentioned in another thread that the precision triple fits so I'm thinking it should be ok. Are they the same depth?

Comment

Hi Chris,

are there single and double baskets left?

And is there any in particular that you can recommend for use with a Expobar Minore III since I find that with my current ones, the coffee touches the screen before they are filled to the ridge.

Thanks, Ernie

Comment

Hi Ernie,

No singles I don't think. I'll do a check later and update our e-shop this evening.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ernieg777 View Post
                            Hi Chris,

are there single and double baskets left?

And is there any in particular that you can recommend for use with a Expobar Minore III since I find that with my current ones, the coffee touches the screen before they are filled to the ridge.

Thanks, Ernie
                            • 1 x double
                            • a whole heap of LM copy ridged triples

Comment

• 1 x double
                              • a whole heap of LM copy ridged triples
                              Thanks Chris for checking, cheers Ernie

Comment

Working...
                              X