This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! - Breville 800ES - Whole, or parts available QLD

Machine was working fine until I sheared the shower screen screw. So that part of the thermoblock is probably no good. Everything else available.

I'm in Hervey Bay QLD, but happy to post items at receivers expense.

Cheers
    Last edited by Javaphile; 25 July 2013, 04:05 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been taken

Last chance before it goes in the bin...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyrelish View Post
      Last chance before it goes in the bin...
      I've got an 800ES with a dead controller board and missing group handle so If I could get this off you I think I can combine them into one working unit.

I'm in Caloundra, do you think you could let me know the packaged dimensions and weight and I can get a price for freight.

Thanks

Nic

Comment

Hey Nic,

I will sort this out in the next day or so, got a bit on at the moment. Is that OK?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by nwood View Post
          I've got an 800ES with a dead controller board and missing group handle so If I could get this off you I think I can combine them into one working unit.

I'm in Caloundra, do you think you could let me know the packaged dimensions and weight and I can get a price for freight.

Thanks

Nic
          Hi Nic,

Group handle, board and switches weigh in around 650g. I haven't packed them yet, but could pack them quite small estimated 20x7x10cm.

It would all fit inside a postpack. Also the group handle is red in colour, would you want the matching sides? they are alloy, so should still keep the total weight under 2.5-3kg.

A medium parcel post satchel is $13.40 for up to 3kg.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyrelish View Post
            Hi Nic,

Group handle, board and switches weigh in around 650g. I haven't packed them yet, but could pack them quite small estimated 20x7x10cm.

It would all fit inside a postpack. Also the group handle is red in colour, would you want the matching sides? they are alloy, so should still keep the total weight under 2.5-3kg.

A medium parcel post satchel is $13.40 for up to 3kg.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Cheers
            If you could include board/switches, sides, handle, filters, tamp, and any other small possibly useful parts. I'll be more than happy to cover a medium satchel.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks!

Nic

Comment

Is the steam wand available? Am doing up a via Venezia, and the 800es arm fits easily. Am in yaroomba qld.

Comment

Originally posted by iampivot View Post
                Is the steam wand available? Am doing up a via Venezia, and the 800es arm fits easily. Am in yaroomba qld.
                Steam wand is there and in good nick.. should only weigh a couple of hundred grams.. pm me your address an I'll chuck it in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by nwood View Post
                  If you could include board/switches, sides, handle, filters, tamp, and any other small possibly useful parts. I'll be more than happy to cover a medium satchel.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks!

Nic
                  Nic pm me your address and I'll put it in the post for you this coming week.

Comment

I've just PM'd Thanks!

Comment

All done now if mods could please mark thread as finished I would be grateful.

Comment

Working...
                      X