X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! - Popper Roasters

Hi fellow CS,
    I entered the world of roasting from a very kind "pay it forward" of two modified poppers. I have since bought a Gene Cafe so I want to pass on the poppers to help others enter the world of roasting. I have two but I'd like to see them go to two different people to spread the opportunity. More than happy to ship at your expense or pickup in Adelaide.

PM me.

Cheers Yabba
    Last edited by Javaphile; 30 July 2013, 07:02 PM. Reason: Item(s) have been taken

Bump - Good entry to Roasting

Comment

Surely someone wants to give roasting a try. Shipping with ego can be less than $10.

Cheers Yabba

Comment

Its a nice start for someone to have a rolling crack at, Yabba. Don't throw them out though. The right person hasn't seen the ad yet. Hopefully before Java "too late!" Phile finds the thread.

I personally received a brand new popcorn maker earlier in the month, so I'm good.

Comment

Hi Yabba,

I'd love to take one off your hands, been keen to try roasting but haven't been able to track down a cheap popper.

You happy to ship to Canberra?

Will shoot you a message.

Cheers,
          VX225

Comment

Hey VX225 - I've just gotten a Behmor and I'd be happy to pay forward my now surplus holey Sunbeam Cornelius to you if you'd like to pick it up - I'm in Belconnen.

Comment

Originally posted by taco View Post
              Hey VX225 - I've just gotten a Behmor and I'd be happy to pay forward my now surplus holey Sunbeam Cornelius to you if you'd like to pick it up - I'm in Belconnen.
              Hi VX225,

If Taco's offer is easier for you let me know otherwise I have sent the prices for Aust post and ego transport.

Taco, your just trying to keep me in trouble with the missus by preventing me from clearing out the clutter....

Cheers Yabba

Comment

Originally posted by yabba View Post
                Taco, your just trying to keep me in trouble with the missus by preventing me from clearing out the clutter....
                Guilty as charged.

Comment

One has been taken by VX225. One left.

Comment

Originally posted by taco View Post
                    Thanks for the offer Taco, by the time I saw your post I had already agreed to take one off yabba, and he had kindly packaged up up one popper ready to send to me.

Comment

Hi Yabba
                      Yes Im ready now to head off down this track
                      Into the unknown hemisphere of Roasting!!
                      In Brisbane ATM
                      Ill PM you details.
                      Thanks for the kind offer
                      Cheers
                      EA

Comment

Second Popper gone to Expresso Adventurer

Mods Please mark as "Gone"

Thanks Cheers Yabba

Comment

Working...
                        X