Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!! Presumed Taken!!! - Free Sunbeam and Breville Pressurised Basket Modification

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!! Presumed Taken!!! - Free Sunbeam and Breville Pressurised Basket Modification

I have just cut the base out of a couple of baskets for my nephew on the lathe. I cut them with a lip remaining to hold the original perforated insert.

It is a 30 second job and I am happy to do it for anyone who wants it done. You just need to get your baskets to me. I am in Kalamunda WA, you can either drop to me and pickup a day or so later (lathe is not at home). If you can't get to me, you can send them to me with an addressed return satchel and I will just drop them back in the mail for you.

PM me to make arrangements if your interested. All care taken but no responsibility if it goes pear shaped.

Chers,
    Mike
    Attached Files

Forgot to mention it but I've been using Burnsy's modded baskets a couple months now. It's meant I've needed finer grinds (of course) but none of the sourness I was experiencing with the old baskets. In short, it tastes much more like well, coffee.

Comment

Working...
    X