X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMMED TAKEN!!! - Sunbeam EM0480 Grinder [PERTH]

Hi guys,

I've had this grinder for a bit over 3 years, new burrs around 12 months ago and it's done it's time for me and i've upgraded grinder.

Rather than trying to squeeze a little bit of cash out of this thing, it's done well for me and I thought how about I just pay it forward.

It's all working, pretty sure I have everything that comes with it. I can even provide the manual and receipt for the motor warranty.

Collection in Leederville, Perth.

Hi, not exactly sure how this works but if you don't have any takers I'd be happy to take it off your hands
    I'm just starting out, found a crappy little setup that my parents had but don't use (Saeco Via Venizia Inno) that I'm experimenting with. The grinder that it came with (Delonghi KG59) doesn't seem to grind fine enough. Will this do a better job?

Comment

PM'd you Saturday, but i cant see the PM in my sent files. I guess i'll have to try again

Comment

Only if you clicked on 'Go Advanced' at the bottom of the message text box, then check the 'save to sent items folder' check box. :-)

Comment

Ahhhh thanks for that... my life is a blur of coffee websites

Comment

PM sent mate if this hasnt gone yet

Comment

Is this still avail?

Comment

I'd be interested if you're able to post! Thanks Clint

Comment

Hey there...could you please advise if this is still available? I would dearly love to obtain this and will come to pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X