This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - Old Boema single group [West NSW]

I bought this old Boema single group machine a few months ago with plans to restore it. I just don't have the time now to get into it with managing a new business as well as other projects that I have on the go.

Boiler holds pressure and HX works as it should when under extraction.
    It has a problem though where water exits the group when the boiler is filling. The wiring had been hacked up by someone at some stage in its life so I suspect it's a wiring problem, maybe solenoids. As far as I could tell the boiler fill and group solenoids were working as they should so I dunno. Never bothered to try and fix it.

Doesn't come with motor, pump or drip tray. Does have 1 group handle though, no spout.

I'm asking for $25.

Pickup in Bathurst NSW.

Sorry i don't have any better photos at the moment, I can get some tomorrow if required.

If you want this machine, you can have it, don't really care if I get any money from it. If nobody takes it it'll be going for scrap metal.

Comment

You should move this to Pay It Forward I'd be more than willing to satisfy my tinkering hobby on this, but I'm interstate. I'm sure somebody would love to fix it up, and turn it into the reliable powerhouse these machines are renowned for being.

Comment

Id take it off your hands

Comment

Did this ever disappear? Hope it found a good home!

Comment

Yes It is residing with me after a couple of pick up attempts... sorry for being difficult noidle22 and thanks for the machine. Hoping to have it reinstated soon

Comment

Working...
            X