This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!! Presumed Taken!!! - EM6910 Cafe Series® Espresso Machine

Hi All, I have a machine that is probably good for parts only. I'm sure some mechanically minded coffee snob would be able to get it going but it's beyond me! I'm in the Bendigo area, Castlemaine to be precise, but up in Bendigo regularly and happy to meet up. Cheers David Smith

Originally posted by dave19 View Post
    Hi All, I have a machine that is probably good for parts only. I'm sure some mechanically minded coffee snob would be able to get it going but it's beyond me! I'm in the Bendigo area, Castlemaine to be precise, but up in Bendigo regularly and happy to meet up. Cheers David Smith
    Dear Dave,
    Yes please ,I have a niece living in Castlemaine who could collect on my behalf.
    Cheers
    mick

Comment

Free to good home,EM6910

David,
      May I have your contact number (mobile) and address details both PM'ed to me and I can collect it and everyone is happy.
      Thanks for the opportunity.
      cheers
      mick

Comment

David,
        I will be passing through Castlemaine and heading to Bendigo 25/28 September (this month) , with your willing co operation I could relieve you of the sunbeam with much appreciation.
        Cheers
        Hope to hear from you soon.
        Cheers
        Mick

Comment

Sunbeam gear

CSer's
          Thanks everyone,have now sufficient spare parts however,always on the lookout for extra's (don't tell my wife)
          Cheers
          Mick
          Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
          David,
          I will be passing through Castlemaine and heading to Bendigo 25/28 September (this month) , with your willing co operation I could relieve you of the sunbeam with much appreciation.
          Cheers
          Hope to hear from you soon.
          Cheers
          Mick

Comment

Working...
          X