X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - Rancilio Audrey for parts/repair? Gippsland

Hi all,

I have an Audrey that's been sitting in my garage for a year or two. I'm assuming the boiler is shot - it was working, then one day after being in for a while there was a bit of a burning smell coming from it. From memory, it did still fire up, but tripped when it got got. I didn't risk it after that, and shortly after replaced with a Silvia (since sold... Along with the Audrey handle & baskets).

If you think it could be salvageable, or there are parts you could use, feel free to take it, otherwise I might keep it as display piece or something!

Cheers,
    Damien

i know its a big ask but if you would consider boxing it up and shipping it id be grateful for it. if you feel like it PM me a shipping cost and i can send you the money

Comment

Hi Aaron, what's your location/postcode?

Comment

Balgowlah, NSW
        mate. thanks for taking the time

Comment

Hi Aaron, sorry it's taken a few days to get back to you with a postage estimate... The quick calculation I did online came back at $26.95. That was based on regular parcel post, 3825 to 2093, 10kg and boxed dimensions of 25 x 25 x 50cm.

Let me know if you're keen to pursue it and if you want me to box and weigh it to get a more accurate estimate, but $25 give or take (more likely give!) would seem to be the ball park!

Cheers,
          Damien

Comment

if Aaron, passes on this one i would be interested, iam in gippsland and would pick up.

cheers

Comment

thats fine, I'll take it. You want me to just paypal you $30 now and you can get it on its way? save you running back and forwards to the post office.
              PM me your paypal address and i will get the money to you today

Comment

Working...
              X