• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - Sunbeam EM5900

Sunbeam EM5900 - 5+ years old
    - Mechanically working fine
    - Group head seal busted
    - Group head pitted/corrorded
    - Been in garage for 6 months, was going to throw it away but thought someone might want it for parts.
    - Pickup from Arana Hills/Ferny Hills area

"

Sunbeam 5900

Hello Daniel,
    Sadly,I'm too far away,here in Victoria. Any chance you would consider stripping parts and posting to 3690,rather then throwing out.
    I've done that before for others,separate the plastic/ metal for recycling and post bits to me?
    I'm always interested in internals ( boiler,electrical,steam wand,group handle,etc).
    Happy to pay postage to 3690,thanks.
    Cheers,
    Mick,

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
      Hello Daniel,
      Sadly,I'm too far away,here in Victoria. Any chance you would consider stripping parts and posting to 3690,rather then throwing out.
      I've done that before for others,separate the plastic/ metal for recycling and post bits to me?
      I'm always interested in internals ( boiler,electrical,steam wand,group handle,etc).
      Happy to pay postage to 3690,thanks.
      Cheers,
      Mick,
      Hey Mick,
      If there is no one interested at the end of next week we can start talking bits/pieces etc. Got a few things on between then and now so wont make any promises on getting anything posted until after then anyways.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by danielpenna View Post
        Hey Mick,
        If there is no one interested at the end of next week we can start talking bits/pieces etc. Got a few things on between then and now so wont make any promises on getting anything posted until after then anyways.

Dan
        No one interested, contact me via PM Mick and we can talk what your after.

Dan

Comment

Daniel,
          Either send complete or disassemble and send without outer casing.
          Please consider postage to 3690.
          Cheers,
          Mick.
          Originally posted by danielpenna View Post
          No one interested, contact me via PM Mick and we can talk what your after.

Dan

Comment

Working...
          X