This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - La Pavoni milk frother for Mick

Mick is this the sort of thing you're after?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426258962.171914.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	322.2 KB
ID:	757183

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426258981.023976.jpg
Size:	241.8 KB
ID:	757184

If Mick doesn't want one of these I'm still more than happy to part with one if anyone else is interested. Free to any NZ or east coast Australian address.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-14-09-57-41.png
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	738602
      Leroy,
      Thanks for the offer,this is the type I had in mind,do you think yours would fit similarly?
      cheers,
      Mick.

Comment

This is a Saeco cappuccinatore and wont fit a La Pavoni steam wand type cappuccinatore.

I'll grab one if it's not already taken thanks.

Comment

Hmmm, it might work. On my machine you slide the white plastic piece off the steam wand and slide this on in its place. Do you think it could work? I'm happy to send it to you for you to try.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426308534.964059.jpg
Size:	189.6 KB
ID:	738603

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426308554.891836.jpg
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	738604

Comment

Also you'll be happy to know Mick that I'm only one step away from having the Sunbeam steam wand attached to my Simona Top.

I found an adapter for it a month or so ago, but the thread was too long-

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426308747.645530.jpg
Size:	318.8 KB
ID:	738605

A mate of mine has had it for a couple of weeks and got it cut down on a lathe the other day. Here it is attached to the pipe out of the Simona Top-

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426308822.528934.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	738606

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426308844.542602.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	738607

So the only thing left to do is make the hole in the Simona Top bigger as the widest part of the Sunbeam wand will sit just inside it. And once it's all done I'll move all this to a new post in the equipment forums.

Comment

Well that does indeed look like the same fitting that the Saeco machines use so it may well work. I was unaware that the La Pavoni's used that fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
                This is a Saeco cappuccinatore and wont fit a La Pavoni steam wand type cappuccinatore.

Yes a lot of the parts off these lower level La Pavonis are Saeco parts. These frother attachments are off my La Pavoni Espresso Cappuccino which is the same as an Espresso Si. So does that mean they won't work on a higher level La Pavoni?
                Mick has first option, but if it won't work for his machine I'm happy to send one to another member.

Comment

Well that does indeed look like the same fitting that the Saeco machines use so it may well work. I was unaware that the La Pavoni's used that fitting.
                  Other common parts include the 53mm pressurized portafilter, the boiler, steam valve, the whole group head and of course the pump which is just an ULKA EX5. Essentially the Espresso Si is a Saeco Via Venezia in a plastic shell with La Pavoni printed on the front!!

Comment

(....... but don't tell anyone, sssshhhh. Could be a little sacreligious).

Comment

Leroy,
                      Thanks again for the offer,as you now know, the frother won't suit my La Pavoli.
                      Good work with the steam modification, good to know it's being put to good use.
                      Cheers,
                      Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
                        Leroy,
                        Thanks again for the offer,as you now know, the frother won't suit my La Pavoli.
                        Good work with the steam modification, good to know it's being put to good use.
                        Cheers,
                        Mick.
                        No problem Mick. It looks very similar but I'm guessing they attach differently.

Comment

Mick doesn't want the frother so it's yours if you're still keen. Send me a PM with your address details.

Comment

Leroy,
                            I can't just sit here and not accept your kind offer, the frother would suit any of my other machines ,I'm sure.
                            You had two,right? If that's still OK?
                            cheers,
                            Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
                              Leroy,
                              I can't just sit here and not accept your kind offer, the frother would suit any of my other machines ,I'm sure.
                              You had two,right? If that's still OK?
                              cheers,
                              Mick.
                              Hey Mick,

Yep for sure. Hasn't been claimed so it's all yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X