Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - Breville ESP6 and ESP8 ,complete and operational..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - Breville ESP6 and ESP8 ,complete and operational..

Dear Coffee lovers,
    As above ,one of each are available excess to requirements,if you would like one,two ,just pay cost of postage to your address.
    No warranty or guarantee given or implied....they both work fine for me however,who knows what they will be like when you get them!
    ESP6 is black plastic & fixed wand ,as per below,ESP8 id silver (dia cast metal) with swivel wand.
    Cheers,
    Mick
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Breville ESP6 disassembled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	757233

Hello again,
    One gone,only one remaining,not sure what colour,new owner can't decide which to take!
    Cheers,
    Mick.

Comment

Hi Mick, I'll take the remaining one if that's ok. I need the thermoblock to fix up a Breville 800ES.

Comment

Luke,
        Postage to same address as before?
        Will either model suit your parts requirements,I also have a boiler from another ESP8 ,seems a shame to gut a operational machine,what do you think?
        cheers,
        mickClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150323_182628.jpg
Size:	557.9 KB
ID:	738659Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150323_182628.jpg
Size:	557.9 KB
ID:	738659

Comment

Yes, same address. If that spare block that you have isn't leaking anywhere and the thread for the shower screen screw is ok then that will do the job.
          We can leave the offer of the other machine open to someone else for now.

Comment

Luke,
            Thanks for the reply,as you see from the picture,its clean as a whistle, was also from a operational unit.(no leaks) Unless you say otherwise,I will remove the big plate part so it will pack more easily.
            I'll pack it,then should be able to quote a close postage amount for your approval.
            Cheers,
            Mick.

Comment

Hello again coffee lovers,
              Silver ESP8 has gone to a keen coffee person for postage costs,leaving the esp6 remaining,awaiting a home for the cost(your cost) of postage.
              Cheers,
              Mick.

Comment

Hello Luke,
                Posted off the boiler yesterday, you should see it next week sometime.... Aust Post seeming to be slower and less reliable these days,you'll get it eventually!
                cheers,
                Mick

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
                  Hello again coffee lovers,
                  Silver ESP8 has gone to a keen coffee person for postage costs,leaving the esp6 remaining,awaiting a home for the cost(your cost) of postage.
                  Cheers,
                  Mick.
                  Any idea what postage to Sydney would cost Mick? My cousin might be interested.

Comment

Sent PM.

Best,
                    Alek

Comment

Leroy,
                      All good ,received the frother as promised,all packed perfectly,thank you.
                      Leroy,
                      Hello again,sorry for the delay,being Sunday (computer free day) ,didn't see you note.
                      Alek is interested in the Breville,I might have some others available, what type is your cousin interested in,similar or only Breville?
                      Hear from you soon,
                      Cheers,
                      Mick.
                      (I haven't seen that frother yet,is it on it's way?)
                      Last edited by mulquemi; 30 March 2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
                        Leroy,
                        All good ,received the frother as promised,all packed perfectly,thank you.
                        Leroy,
                        Hello again,sorry for the delay,being Sunday (computer free day) ,didn't see you note.
                        Alek is interested in the Breville,I might have some others available, what type is your cousin interested in,similar or only Breville?
                        Hear from you soon,
                        Cheers,
                        Mick.
                        (I haven't seen that frother yet,is it on it's way?)
                        Good to hear. Sent you a PM too.

Comment

Working...
                        X