This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - La San Marco Grinder - Coffs Harbour

I have a an old LSM Grinder in fairly tired condition. NEEDS A HOPPER which are fairly easy to source. I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on burr plates etc... when you switch it on, it grinds.

it weighs a tonne, so not real keen on shipping it :-)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-04-20 08.58.01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	269.1 KB
ID:	757295Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-04-20 08.57.19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	757296

Hello,
    Real keen on your grinder however,I'm located a long distance away ,here in Wodonga,Victoria.
    Unless you know anyone down this way,it would be good luck to anyone interested who are local to Coff's.
    Please keep me in mind if,in the unlikely event,someone you know is heading this way.
    I have some family up that way however,once again not immediately local,I will check with them.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

Comment

Well Mick, it doesn't appear to be super popular (hey, it's rough I get it :-))
      If no other member is interested in the next week or so, you may wanna PM me where your family is at up this way, it may work out for ya.
      Council clean up here in 3 weeks, so whilst there's some domestic pressure this end, there's no great rush. Let's face it, it's been in the shed for ages, what's another week or two!!

Comment

RichReesAU,
        Thanks,Im real keen,I'll check with them and see what the chances are,keep you posted.
        cheers,
        mick.

Comment

pay it forward...grinder from Coffs, NSW.

RichReesAU,
          Sadly I have to let your grinder slip through my grasp....have spoken with near by family,they are unable to assist.
          They aren't interested in storing it until i get up that way so thank you for your very kind reply and support.
          Good luck to you,hopefully some sensible person seeking a "real" grinder,rather then a toy,will jump at your machine.
          Kind Regards,
          Mick.

Comment

Im interested, just checking if I can swing a family pick up myself.

Comment

No worries Mick.
              Aaron, got your PM. Let's know when your crew are coming down.. i'll hold it no worries rather than see it go to Grinder Heaven :-)
              Rich.

Comment

Hi Rich, If it doesn't work out with Aaron I'll take it of your hands.
                I live local so easy to pick up

Comment

No worries Pecan. Also getting some PM traffic on this. Honestly guys, dunno the protocol I just want it to go to a good home so.. umm.... Bueller.. Bueller.. anyone..? Come get it. It's got a good heart and will love one of you long time.

Comment

Im on it Rich, just waiting for my cousin to be in the neighbourhood.

Comment

Working...
                    X