This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - Broken EM6910, free, collect from Sydney

Hello everyone, looking to offer my broken EM6910 to anyone who needs the parts or has the time and skill to repair. Otherwise it will be going to landfill at the next council collection.
    Free for anyone who wants to collect from Oatlands NSW on a weekend.

List of known problems:
    - Busted pressure gauge coupling as per this thread: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...-coupling.html
    - Water leakage from some other joints, some in close proximity to electronics and hence my reluctance to try to DIY repair

PM me if interested
    Last edited by Javaphile; 17 May 2015, 03:51 PM. Reason: Remove FS from title

Inboxed you.

Comment

Hi, just a note to say this is still available. Council cleanup is next month so time is running out for the old fella.
      Also please note the machine is presently not in any state to be operated as the electronics have been left disconnected (in case someone were to scavenge it from the kerb)

Comment

Would you be interested in sending the group handle/baskets/tamp (and any other small components) to Sunshine Coast, QLD at my expense? I picked up what I believe to be a working machine from a friend who had had it in storage and these items are MIA. More than happy to cover the cost of postage (or can arrange a courier to collect from your work/home if you box up)

Thanks in advance!

Comment

PM'ed you nwood

Comment

Machine has been taken, thanks for the interest

Comment

Working...
            X