Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - Sunbeam EM3800 espresso machine - working but cannot guarantee

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - Sunbeam EM3800 espresso machine - working but cannot guarantee

I have a sunbeam EM3800 espresso machine free to a good home. It is complete and I have made a couple of coffees with it. It seems to work fine but I think the brew switch is a little suspect. Probably best for parts. I have to admit I picked it up on the side of the road! I intended to keep it as a spare but we are clearing out some unused items and its on the 'to go' list.

It is complete with group handle and double pressurised basket.
    Attached Files

Sunbeam em3600

andwilson,
    Interesting name you have...something about an abandoned basketball?( my error..yes it was a volleyball,sorry-thank you vinitassee).
    As your machine is complete with group handle...you have a bargain there , albeit with some efforts to get it rolling!
    I'm potentially down your way sometime this month though Melbourne is a big place,your machine would serve me well with some components as well as a spare group handle (with a bit of fiddling )your em3600 could steam again.
    What do you think? See it go to me and expand my spares or check out Mr Google (or here) and get it operational yourself,feeling challenged however, these things are potentially hazardous when fiddled without serious (electrical) caution.
    Hear from you soon,
    Cheers,
    Mick.
    Last edited by mulquemi; 2 June 2015, 10:07 PM. Reason: Not attentive enough!

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
      andwilson,
      Interesting name you have...something about an abandoned basketball?
      Volleyball actually

Comment

Working...
      X