X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - Free Rancillio Z11 for parts or resto

Hi Folks,

I have a Rancillio Z11 that I have disassembled .
    Any one who needs it for parts can come and collect.
    I am on Sunshine Coast in QLD.

Would rarther see it recycled than disposed of.

Thanks

Damn! I have been looking for a parts machine for a project but the sunshine coast is a bit far for me... if you have no interest, would you consider taking the sight glass assembly and steam wands/valves off and post them down to me? happy to reimburse for shipping costs.

Comment

Have any pictures? How much work would it be to get it going again?

I'll be in Brisbane this weekend so I could come and get it.

Comment

Put me next in line. I'm living up that way at the moment and available to grab this Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by nicovington View Post
          Put me next in line. I'm living up that way at the moment and available to grab this Saturday
          You can have it, I really don't have the space or the time come to think of it, I was being too optimistic.

Comment

tecmurphy,
            Yes,most interested in the water level controller out of your Rancillio and posted to 3690,please.
            Happy to pay postage,cheers,
            Mick.

Comment

Hello tecmurphy,
              Are you still interested in moving these bits pieces onto keen collectors or are we best to look elsewhere.
              Cheers,
              Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
                Hello tecmurphy,
                Are you still interested in moving these bits pieces onto keen collectors or are we best to look elsewhere.
                Cheers,
                Mick.
                It has been offered to any one who wants to come and collect it .

Comment

Mulquei, the water level controller on my Z11 was part of the large general machine control board, not a separate box like you see on many machines.
                  If anyone out there feels like collecting this and parting it out i would be happy to sling you a little cash for your efforts.

Comment

Aaron,
                    Thanks for that information, I had (until recently) a rancilio 3 grouper machine and I just presumed the controller would have been identical,thanks and someone else may take advantage of your kind offer.
                    Cheers,
                    Mick.

Comment

Working...
                    X