X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - BES820 mostly for parts. Sunshine coast qld

Hi,

I have a BES820 that is about 6 years old and has a few leaks. The plastic connections on internal hosing became brittle over the years and when I swapped to non pressurised baskets and used fresh coffee to get to the right pressure it ended up blowing them out. I fixed it a few times with epoxy but it slowly got worse.

Would be ideal to use for control board or pump etc.

Need it gone asap. Pickup only from sunshine coast (mooloolah valley)

nicovington,
    Despite the possible hassle,I'm happy paying postage to 3690,would be about $30 (bubble wrap packing & in cardboard box).I've done the same for others,not such a big deal,at least it will "be gone".
    What do you think?
    Cheers,
    Mick.

Comment

Hey mate,

I've been working away quite a bit recently, so just had to check I still had in away in the spare room.

Turns out I still do, if you still want it, let me know and I'll work out the size and weight to get you a proper postage cost.

I also have a set of basically new single wall filters from Breville for an extra $20.

Cheers,
      Nic

Comment

Nic,
        Thanks ,most appreciated,postal details via pm shortly.
        Pretty right for baskets,thanks anyway.
        Cheers,
        Mick

Comment

Hello again,
          Please forgive my lack of response regarding this Breville machine,I was able to have this machine posted through to me.
          Replaced both of the leaking Q/R connectors and now it works brilliantly,just really like this model...something about the shiny silver finish and it's great steaming ability.Have suitable 54mm baskets (single floor) that work especially well too.
          Things are great with a shiny silver Breville for the cost of postage and $10 for connectors,terrific!
          This item has therefore been accounted for,thank you.
          Cheers,
          Mick.

Comment

Working...
          X