This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - Filter pots and kettle

Got a few things kicking around that I don't need, pick up in Preston, I won't consider posting, I'm getting rid of this stuff to have less hassle not more!
    Old school kalita pot and dripper, takes size 4 filters.
    Small gemco filter pot, the dripper sucks, I think it's part of a machine, the hole is pretty big. Kept it as I thought it was a cool looking pot for which I might find a better dripper but I have a bfc espresso machine, a moccamaster, a hario syphon and an aeropress, so this stuff never gets used.
    Also have a Bellini kettle that you can set the temperature in 5 degree increments from 55-100. Just tested it with my thermapen, looks like it overshoots by a few degrees. Might be fun to play around with your temps but don't expect too much accuracy I guess.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151227_130116.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	758260

Sorry all, I just realised this is a terrible time for me to lost this as I'm about to go away for 5 days. If anyone wants this stuff TODAY in the inner north, pm me and I can drop off on my way to or from work, otherwise anyone else interested pm and we can work something out next week

Comment

The kalita is now gone

Comment

Is the kettle still up for grabs? I don't really care if the temp is over too much, as long as it's more energy efficient than using a basic kitchen kettle.

Comment

Sorry, after a bit of to and fro it now has a new owner. Everything is gone now, cheers

Comment

Working...
          X