Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!TAKEN!!! - Unknown model /brand espresso group handles,less baskets.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - Unknown model /brand espresso group handles,less baskets.

Hello Coffee Lovers,
    I acquired a la Cimbali M27 plus the other day and along with the machine were a total of five group handles and an assortment of baskets.
    The models I could identify were La Cimbali single & double (of course),one Bezzera double and two unknown handles (possibly E61 origin's).
    I can comfortably keep and use all but these unknown handles,should anyone have a use for them (individually or both) ,simply for the cost of postage to wherever you live,they can be yours ( fine by me).
    Cheers,
    Mick.
    Up here on the Vic/NSW border.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	758455
    PS: Had a few replies offering to take already however,be aware the group head is 72mm diameter not the more usual 69mm,be a bugger if you get them posted and find they won't fit!!
    Last edited by mulquemi; 20 February 2016, 10:39 PM. Reason: warning-group head size 72mm & postcode (location)

Hello again,
    Was around at a friends place,talking coffee machine stuff (as you do) was able to compare these group handles (pictured above) to his Rancillio silvia handles,fits nicely and Rancillio is also 72mm OD.
    Still don't exactly know what manufacture they are,has a "Q" stamped onto the underside.Some one would know I sure.
    Hope that helps.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

Comment

Hello again,
      Axa has potentially claimed ....one or both....I don't know for sure yet!!
      Can confirm only when I get a reply!
      Cheers,
      Mick.

Comment

Hello there,
        axs has definitely claimed both group handles now,how lucky he is too,solid brass and made to last for cost of postage!
        No more available.
        Cheers,
        Mick,

Comment

Working...
        X