This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!TAKEN!!! - FREE Rancilio HX machine

Located in Geelong, probably a midi CD or something similar. Pump or motor has gone, was brought back to a roughly working condition about 10 months ago and going along OK since. Has a mocopan logo, presumably distributed as a package with their beans. Looks like an s20, but 2 group. Requires 15amp and to be plumbed in. Will leave on my bench for the next week and then off to scrap metal or something.

Pete

Will pop up some pics later tonight
    Last edited by Petie; 29 February 2016, 06:34 PM. Reason: Extra info

Hello Petie,
    We are off to Indented heads this coming Easter,any chance your fine offer could be secured until then,I have a S10/CD two group that needs some parts from your machine (will take the complete machine).
    Cheers,
    Mick.
    Last edited by mulquemi; 1 March 2016, 09:41 AM. Reason: Auto correction is a waste of effort!

Comment

If Mick pulls out or you can't hold onto it for some reason I'd love it. I'm in Geelong and can collect anytime. Cheers Christian

Comment

Hello Petie,
        I remain pretty keen on this surplus machine however,is it still available or do I need to look elsewhere?
        Cheers,
        Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by cairey76 View Post
          If Mick pulls out or you can't hold onto it for some reason I'd love it. I'm in Geelong and can collect anytime. Cheers Christian
          Have sent PMs

Comment

Hello Petie,
            Received your PM and I agree,wanting to remove your machine before Easter is understandable,by all means consider your other offers as they may meet your needs sooner,thanks for the initial offer and good luck to whom ever you choose.
            Cheers,
            Mick.
            Last edited by mulquemi; 2 March 2016, 07:29 PM. Reason: grammer.

Comment

Machine now taken, hope it brings many more yummy coffees to cairey76, the new coffeesnob!

Comment

Working...
              X