This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - Stainless funnel for doserless mazzer mod

Left over part which I purchased to do a doserless mod to a mazzer, its actually a stainless doughnut maker. Mazzer has now been sold, so no use for this part.

Dimensions are approx 120mm diam (top section), 200mm overall length. Let me know if you want any further information.

Located in the inner west of Sydney. Free to someone who'll be able to make use of it, or i will also accept an exchange for some home roasted beans

Cheers,

Alex.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0676.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	520.4 KB
ID:	758869Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0677.JPG
Size:	535.3 KB
ID:	758870Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0678.JPG
Size:	596.4 KB
ID:	758871

Originally posted by shrubbface View Post
    Left over part which I purchased to do a doserless mod to a mazzer, its actually a stainless doughnut maker. Mazzer has now been sold, so no use for this part.

Dimensions are approx 120mm diam (top section), 200mm overall length. Let me know if you want any further information.

Located in the inner west of Sydney. Free to someone who'll be able to make use of it, or i will also accept an exchange for some home roasted beans

Cheers,

Alex.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12977[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12978[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12979[/ATTACH]
    Alex,

Any idea if it would also fit a Compak K8? I've been thinking of doing a doserless mod on mine for a while and was going to get a mate to machine an old stainless cup. This would be much better. Based on threads on HB and CG the Compaks aren't too different to the Mazzers once the doser is off. If there's a chance it'll work is be very keen. I'm in NZ but my Mum lives on the Northern Beaches so I'd be happy to pay for you to ship it to her.

Cheers,

Leroy

Comment

No idea if it would fit the Compak body, its a pretty perfect fit for the curved front of a Mini but not sure about anything else though.

Comment

Originally posted by shrubbface View Post
        No idea if it would fit the Compak body, its a pretty perfect fit for the curved front of a Mini but not sure about anything else though.
        I'm keen to give it a try if you're happy to post it to 2100 at my expense. If it doesn't work I'll just offer it on CS again. I'll PM you Alex.

Comment

Sure. Send us through a PM and we can go from there.

Comment

Working...
          X