X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED TAKEN!!! - Free Sunbeam EM6910 (broken) GLEN INNES NSW

Hello,
    Our EM6910 has worked great with daily use for 5 years. About 6 months ago, the shower head screw was stripped, so I was unable to properly clean it. We tried everything short of drilling through the screw, as my husband believed this would damage the machine. I'm sure that in addition to a lot of muck behind the shower head, it also needs a new seal.

Then, about two months ago, the steam pump died completely. And on Sunday morning (while we were getting ready to go buy a new machine), the machine would no longer produce coffee when any of the shot buttons were pressed.

I offer this machine free to anyone willing to drive to Glen Innes NSW 2370 to pick it up!

Abby Wright

Hello Snoyla,
    I've received packed sunbeam EM6910 (dead) from people in similar situations to your unfortunate coffee maker (successfully).
    Would you be prepared to pack and send to 3690,should be about $30-$40 which I'd be happy to pay...what do you think?
    Cheers,
    Mick.

Comment

Hello Abby,
      I've been lucky enough to locate another Em6910 locally so thank you for your time however,I will now withdraw my offer.
      Kind regards,
      mick.

Comment

I am looking for a steam wand to fix my fathers machine. Not sure if you'd feel like taking the wand off with a spanner and putting it in the post for me?

Comment

Working...
        X