Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CoffeeSnobs FairCrack – The first project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CoffeeSnobs FairCrack – The first project.

An idea to crank up the fund - auction off some stuff like the hessian sacks the beans are exported in to keen CS members who will proudly fork out so they can gloat to their mates as they sip the local brew, admiring the decoration...

Comment

Originally posted by 6C6B6F6C6B6F6C6B6F606B7C0E0 link=1222013354/75#75 date=1233045772
      An idea to crank up the fund - auction off some stuff like the hessian sacks the beans are exported in to keen CS members who will proudly fork out so they can gloat to their mates as they sip the local brew, admiring the decoration...
      Alternately, FC auction #3 http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1231820552

Gloat with Dennis real instant and a whole host of goodies. Bidding closes on Friday. The bid is still well under what the booty is worth

2mcm

Comment

Nice work Andy. I look forward to sampling some of their produce.

Comment

Hi guys... i am a late joiner in this fantastic coffee site.... but let me tell you that now that i have a little more time on my hands that i would like to express my thoughts....

all you guys rock,,, andy congratulations on creating an amazing destination but also congratulations on your dedication to the greater world and its needs...and congratulations to all the dedicated members of coffeesnobs.... i look forward to sharing thoughts, opinions, experiences etc with the lot of you...

sorry this might not be in the right place to blog this... but hey i am new remember.....

great work with the first crack project...

Comment

Great project!!! Just to know: How did you raise the funds?

Comment

Originally posted by 5653594E5B4C574E3C0 link=1222013354/79#79 date=1245225755
              Great project!!! Just to know: How did you raise the funds?
              Hi Jorg, posted as a sticky item in this section...

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1173409950

Comment

Are you still after ideas for further projects, or are we happy to continue funding this one?

Comment

Originally posted by 737671717E7A711F0 link=1222013354/81#81 date=1245230343
                  Are you still after ideas for further projects, or are we happy to continue funding this one?
                  New ideas are always welcome. Feel free to post any suggestions for future FairCrack projects you may have here: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1173409950

Java "Gotta love a good project!" phile
                  Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

That's really good idea

Comment

Hi ljupce and welcome to CS!!

If you think that was a good idea...... have a look here to see what else has been achieved since then! :-D

FairCrack Projects

Comment

Working...
                      X