Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CoffeeSnobs FairCrack - The Fourth Pulper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoffeeSnobs FairCrack - The Fourth Pulper!

Woo Hoo!!!
    Coffeesnobs FairCrack has just sponsored the fourth pulper in Tanzania!

Like the others this one is on the southern slopes of Kilimanjaro, this time its in a village called Kyaurinde.

This pulper is larger than the previous ones and uses two flat disks instead of a drum to do the pulping. It was designed and made in Kenya and should allow a even faster and better production of the ripe coffee fruit.

Bente has done an amazing job again getting this pulper up and running in the village and we all hope that it provides the coffee farmers of Kyaurinde many years of great coffee production.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zTYYWGqO_4[/media]

Well done to Bente, CoffeeSnobs members and site sponsors everywhere. You did this!

Re: CoffeeSnobs FairCrack - The Fourth Pulper!

Congrats Andy, Bente and everyone involved. You truly are an inspiration!!

Comment

That is awesome andy!, we snobs really do make a difference!, great news! Fair trade for all

Comment

This is proof positive that people can make a difference; to improve the lives of others. Well done everyone!

Comment

Thankyou to Andy and also to Bente for helping us all be a part of this fantastic project.

Comment

Well done Andy and also to Bente.. Its a great felling to be able to help those in need  [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Cheers Gra...

Comment

Wow!!

I had to read the heading twice.... The fourth one, already

Truly excellent indeed [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mal.

Comment

Thats great Andy. Congratulations to all involved, here and OS.

Seeing all those happy faces is really rewarding, and I love being rewarded. Im off to the Bean Bay to donate some more money so I can be rewarded some more!  

Greg

Hey Andy,

Just back from Bean Bay, and there isnt a big enough number under Fair Crack Direct Donation. Talk to me.

Greg

Comment

Gotta love CS and FairCrack!

Java "Well done everyone!" phile
                  Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 45706765556D706F636E66020 link=1252889651/7#7 date=1252918505
                    isnt a big enough number under Fair Crack Direct Donation.
                    Yes, it defaults to 1-20 in the drop-down list else it could be pages long.

After selecting 20 units and hitting the [go] button you will get an option of up to 40 units, adding the 40 gives you the option of 60 etc etc.  

or you can edit the following URL to be the amount you wanted to donate:

Code:
                    http://beanbay.coffeesnobs.com.au/ViewProduct.aspx/115-faircrack-direct?SetQuantity=25
                    (where 25 is the dollar value you want to select)

8-)

Originally posted by 6169717B66020 link=1252889651/1#1 date=1252890091
                    and everyone involved
                    Everyone involved is the whole of CS!  
                    The sum of the parts is far greater than any individual can ever be.

Well done snobs!
                    This is certainly a community that Im proud to be a piece of

Comment

Terrific work Andy and Bente.

I love reading these posts.

Comment

Originally posted by 7C435C434B444F2A0 link=1252889651/10#10 date=1253180055
                        I love reading these posts.
                        8-)

So do I... in fact I have trouble typing them as Im all excited about sharing the good news (like a little kid at Christmas).

:

Comment

While its certainly true that all users of BeanBay can take a bow, nevertheless Andy, congratulations for organising something that indeed does make the world a little bit better
                          Richard

Comment

Originally posted by 1738322F560 link=1252889651/11#11 date=1253247962
                            So do I... in fact I have trouble typing them as Im all excited about sharing the good news (like a little kid at Christmas).
                            Ok, might be bad form to quote my own post but once again its true, Im like a little kid at Christmas as Bente has just sent another movie from the FairCrack #4 project at Kyaurinde, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.

I have just up loaded it to youtube, its awesome. Bente is not only a caring and helpful lady doing amazing things she also appears to have a flair for film making too!

Check it out...
                            (and enjoy the funky African sound track too)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUKfTQIUxtI[/media]

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X