Comment

Re: COffee Bags

Well I doubt there "first" claim.

Comment

Im sold.

Comment

If they have cut corners on their site content, what else did they skimp on in the process?
          "In Elgonia, at the hillsides of the highest mountains in Uganda, we grow coffee beans of superior Arabica AA quality. We carefully ripe them in the right moment, and afterwards we dry them and sort them. Only the biggest and most even are chosen to become the Uganda Original. After this process, the beans are roasted and grinded in our plant in Uganda" I could go on...

Comment

Da sight looked well to I.
            Robbert Binns have a similar thing going but without the neat holder thingy.
            Just plain ugandan coffee?? No mix?
            It mightve worked in Brazil with an S.O.
            Me no conveinced peoples. :-/
            RH

Comment

Reminds me of that Riva add on tv.

Rhonda Birchmore states that only the finest Brazilians coffees are used.

Imagine just using Brazilians in a blend? Boring plus !! and an instant to boot ....

Belinda

Comment

Rubbish anyway - can you imagine sacrificing the finest of any crop to instant production?

Comment

Well, advertising and selling is all about bullshitting. The nature of the business really.

and the people who drink instant wouldnt really care about where the beans came from.

Those people think that Italian style coffee is grown in Italy :-)

Comment

What! You mean eXpresso beans are not grown above the snowline in Italys mountainous regions?
                    You expect me to believe that Italy- the home of eXpresso- imports their beans! Ha- shows how much you know!
                    RH

Comment

Working...
                    X