Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would love to get the following with a CS logo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to get the following with a CS logo..

Well, we have had some more thoughts out loud about CS branded gear. I like the idea but it does need to be quality items at a good price and the only way to get that is with enough orders at once.

This is just a poll to get an idea of what we should be looking at and then we can get into the specifics of design and detail.

Feel free to add your own ideas as a reply to this thread but remember that CSrs are all over the planet so freight needs to be considered.

You can vote for more than one item if you feel the desire.

Re: I would love to get the following with a CS lo

With regard to the Custom Tamper idea Andy, how about the option of a Custom Handle to suit a Pullman Tamper for those of us who already own a couple or three of Gregs tampers?

Mal.

Comment

In addition can I recommend that the polo shirt has the logo embroidered (rather than printed) on the pocket.

A tie - for those of us who are forced to endure them - at least we could have a CS one

A tie pin

Comment

Cappuccino cups.

Java "Gee, how did that get in there so fast? ;D" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grendel link=1168343176/0#2 date=1168382984
          In addition can I recommend that the polo shirt has the logo embroidered (rather than printed) on the pocket.
          I agree an emroidered logo would be best, but not a huge one. Id like it to be subtle so that I dont end up looking like a coffee wanka when I walk into a cafe wearing one. Like those guys who wear big F15/F18 fighter patches on their flying jackets when around airports and at airshows.

Plus Id prefer not to have a pocket as I think polo shirts look better without them.

My 2c.

Comment

Could the cups be ACF or other brand good quality ones? Making the assumption that they would actually be in the final

Comment

Plus Id prefer not to have a pocket as I think polo shirts look better without them.
              Where would you put your pocket protector? Pen? Note book? Spectacles? [smiley=wink.gif]

A cloth tote bag.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Billi link=1168343176/0#6 date=1168386392
                Where would you put your pocket protector? Pen? Note book? Spectacles? [smiley=wink.gif]

A cloth tote bag.

Bruce
                Nah, my man bag complete with CS embriodered logo and special storage area for my fresh beans

Comment

I have a few new polos with pockets and I prefer them over my old pocketless ones.

I like the tie pin idea and as I have cap cups, the espresso cups get my vote.

As for the jocks / knickers, that opens up a whole new set of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Coffeechaser link=1168343176/0#5 date=1168385736
                    Could the cups be ACF or other brand good quality ones? Making the assumption that they would actually be in the final  
                    Im another who would love some cups, espresso & cap.
                    I prefer a bowl shaped cup instead of a flat bottomed one.

Comment

Same here - espresso and cap cups with the logo.
                      The hard part will be getting any form of agreement on shape I think.
                      Another poll anyone?

Frankie

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G link=1168343176/0#4 date=1168385609
                        Like those guys who wear big F15/F18 fighter patches on their flying jackets when around airports and at airshows.
                        LMAO Matt,

My eldest son is an AvTech working on Hawks in Williamtown and he and most of the RAAF guys have this same view of these people. Dont know if you are familiar with the Williamtown base at all but at the Eastern end of the main runway is where all this lot seem to collect, with this area known deridedly as Wally World.... seems very appropriate ;D

Mal.

Comment

grendel
                          I agree an emroidered logo would be best, but not a huge one. Id like it to be subtle so that I dont end up looking like a coffee wanka when I walk into a cafe wearing one.
                          Yes I agree there.

A nice polo shirt with the logo on it would be an honour to wear. I love it when people actually read what you have on a tshirt.  

"What is a coffee snob you ask?"......."Let me tell you"....

Comment

Id have to be differnt and difficult and say I would like a simple but nicely done tie with logo. Nothing to fancy but large enough so people can make out the logo.

Comment

Latte cups added as a choice.

Java "How could I forget those?!" phile
                              Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X