Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Callaghan Latte Art Workshop in Sydney

Hello Everybody!

Announcing our FIRST EVER LATTE ART WORKSHOP with the Australian Barista Champion 2007 and the World Latte Art Champion 2006: Scott Callaghan!

Di Bartoli has received so many CSs pleas for the opportunity to challenge your artistic inspirations and perfect your Barista presentation skills, that we simply could not resist ourselves, and asked Scott Callaghan to join our team of famous baristas and excellent trainers, to teach Latte Art to CSs Members.

We are very much excited having him aboard, and we are confident he would ensure every minute is both entertaining and educational, leaving no stone in the Latte Art field unturned!

Scott will host a small group of 7 people in our Bondi Junction Store, on May 26th, next Saturday, 2:30-5:30. Only 4 spots are available at this session!!!

Cost: $90.00 per person. Pre-request: understanding espresso and milk texturing (previously participating in our a basic home barista workshop or being an experienced coffee machines user, preferably both).

You need to bring your own gear: machine, grinder, preferred Jug, tamper, thermometer, etching tool, etc. You can check with us if we have your machine demonstrated in our store, then you can use our own equipment. Machines will be allocated on a first-books-first-gets basis.

We will post a more detailed content of the workshop in a later stage, this is mainly to spread the news out there!

Following the success of the event and your feedback, we will ask Scottie to join us on a regular basis, thus ensuring you can make it to at least one of the dates scheduled..

If you wish to enroll, just call us with your credit card details or PM us for more details.

Re: Scott Callaghan Latte Art Workshop in Sydney

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for those of you who have enrolled!

We still have 2 more spots to fill up, interested?

Just ring 02-9389 9892 with your credit card details and well book you in..

Comment

Nice, I would definitely enrol if I didnt have other stuff on.

Scottie is very articulate at explaining things. And the price seems right as well.

Comment

Yippee...todays the day!

I had trouble getting to sleep last night because I was soooo excited...lol : 8-)

Comment

How did it go?

Comment

What can I say...

You just had to be there...

Oh, and just wait till you see Michelles work!!

Comment

Nice Work there Dennis!

Comment

Originally posted by Sullo link=1179472806/0#6 date=1180179602
                Nice Work there Dennis!
                lol...if I did this I could be a champion...sorry, should have made it clear that the pics are Scotties work!

Comment

The double heart gave it away

Comment

The heart in a rosetta-ish thing. Very impressive.

Comment

Almost all the pours. The last one I only have as a little video. I also have videos of the rosetta and the mini rosettas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis link=1179472806/0#5 date=1180176277

Oh, and just wait till you see Michelles work!!
                        I dont know about that Dennis.

The cup that superb rosetta is inhabiting is mine. Probably about as close as Ill get for a while! Practise, practise, practise.... I think Id better stock up on milk!

Seriously, many thanks to Scott, Ofra and Renzo! Great time.

Comment

Id like to add my appreciation as well - thankyou to Scott, Ofra and Renzo.

If anyone gets the chance to do this course in the future - DO IT - You wont be disappointed!

Comment

Hello Everybody!

Thanks Dennis for your great feedback. Scottie has already agreed to have another Latte Art Workshop mid July (only 2 weeks before the Intl competition in Tokyo.., pretty much thanks to your cooperation and enthusiasm....

Thanks Michelle, for letting us enjoy, again, your great variables control presentation...

Thanks also to Marc for the great pics! It has been a pleasure having you all with us!

And above all, thanks Scottie for sharing your knowledge and creativity with us!

As mentioned to Michelle, we will keep you posted with Hazels cupping session, as soon as shes back from Antwerp, keep an eye...

Comment

Maybe you guys can get Jack (2007 World Latte Art Champ) and Scottie (2006 World Latte Art Champ) to have a latte art smackdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X