Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA Unveils Part of Their Master Plan

Hi All,

There has been a bit of speculation that Coca Cola are positioning themselves to package some sort of coffee system with their other beverages, particularly after they acquired Grinders and Merlo (and are rumored to have acquired Illy).

Today they unveiled a system that uses a concentrate. The article is here.

Whether or not theyll try to use it here is questionable; after all, we have a pretty much 100% espresso market ... which leads me to suspect that a pod system or similar is still in the works. But who know; maybe theyll be able to market the rehydrated stuff.

Cheers,

Luca

Re: CCA Unveils Part of Their Master Plan

Originally posted by luca link=1179840841/0#0 date=1179840840
    Hi All,

There has been a bit of speculation that Coca Cola are positioning themselves to package some sort of coffee system with their other beverages, particularly after they acquired Grinders and Merlo (and are rumored to have acquired Illy).

Today they unveiled a system that uses a concentrate.  The article is here.

Whether or not theyll try to use it here is questionable; after all, we have a pretty much 100% espresso market ... which leads me to suspect that a pod system or similar is still in the works.  But who know; maybe theyll be able to market the rehydrated stuff.

Cheers,

Luca
    Gawd...I reckon it will be a photo finish between that and ......Coffee concentrate hey? So that means its like partially instant then....Sheesh....

Comment

lol Chris I love that emoticon

Originally posted by luca link=1179840841/0#0 date=1179840840
      Whether or not theyll try to use it here is questionable; after all, we have a pretty much 100% espresso market ... which leads me to suspect that a pod system or similar is still in the works. But who know; maybe theyll be able to market the rehydrated stuff.
      I bloody hope not

Comment

Dont worry, its only Columbian.
        I have a bit of PNG Kimel to keep me going.

Comment

Working...
        X