Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos for ID at Aroma

Good morning all

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where you can post a pic of yourself so that we dont walk past one another oblivious to the fact that we have been chatting on line for a while.
    Here is a pic of the fam so that if any of you spot us you can say Gday (or run away  ).

I am the thorn beside the 2 roses and hopefully none of us will be wearing those cheesy grins at the time!!.

If you feel like being identified on the weekend by fellow CSrs that you currently chat with but as yet have not met, please feel free to use this thread to show us your best side.

Might see you there.

Shannon.

Re: Photos for ID at Aroma

Great idea Shannon...

Ill be on the ECM/Vibiemme stand all day. Come and say hi (if you can get near us  :-/)

For those planning on a purchase of ECM or VBM, please make sure that you that you grab me and at least fill in an enquiry form...There will be an extra special bonus above and beyond our Aromafest offers for those who do 8-).

Chris

Comment

I will be there with the family in the afternoon. The little one is bigger than in the photo and more active...

Comment

Bridgewalk at the 75th anniversary of the coathanger.

Thats me on the right, Minister for Everything (except kitchen) on the left.

Comment

Ill be the dude helping out Di Bartoli with a crazy huge video camera.

Comment

Uhm...the pretty one is Sue

Comment

You look much , er, younger in your Avatar, Dennis.

--Robusto

Comment

Originally posted by robusto link=1184801131/0#6 date=1184914818
                You look much , er, younger in your Avatar, Dennis.

--Robusto
                Ah yes Robusto, I know what you want to say..."younger and with more hair" ;D

I was also much more innocent. Youll be glad to know though, that I havent really grown up. :P :

Comment

As I no longer look like my avatar youll find me on the Di Bartoli stand working the Expobar.

Comment

Hmm...there are a couple of other CSers in these pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis link=1184801131/0#9 date=1184939192
                      There are indeed - Im the blue jumpered female talking to 2MCM.

Comment

Originally posted by Viviane link=1184801131/0#10 date=1184940003
                        Originally posted by Dennis link=1184801131/0#9 date=1184939192
                        There are indeed - Im the blue jumpered female talking to 2MCM.  
                        Viviane - I was just admiring that blue jumper. Its gorgeous.

Comment

Hmm, I dont have a photo of me on the computer and the scanners broken...

Ill be the tall chick with the long blonde hair and glasses. Cant be too many of those in The Rocks on Sunday? Can there?

Comment

Originally posted by Julsajet link=1184801131/0#12 date=1184941910
                            Hmm, I dont have a photo of me on the computer and the scanners broken...

Ill be the tall chick with the long blonde hair and glasses. Cant be too many of those in The Rocks on Sunday? Can there?
                            Hey Juls, I thought you of all people would be able to have a pic here....one with lines in the background denoting height and maybe a wanted sign round your neck?

Comment

Im pretty new here, so havent had a chance to get to know a lot of you. But Id love to say hi to you coffee-swigging ladies and gentlemen at Aroma! Im the one on the right, but the whole family will be there! And no, we wont be all scrubbed up like this!!

Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X