BeanScene Magazine - great news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BeanScene Magazine - great news.

Taking a photo of your story now James and will send today.

Im shortly going to read this months issue by the side of my pool (well! its a splash pool of 5.5 by 4 metres) and will read with great interest on the feature news about the "To buy or not to buy" and "Coffee in the Fast Lane" articles. Theres a niggling urge for a career change. Perhaps. . . . .

Skimmed through the mag earlier and great to see Ben aka Gonzob (enjoyed your topic about the drum roaster you built. Great back to basics example of coffee enjoyment)and Gazza. Im keen to pick your brain on that KKTO outfit.

Great read as always in every issue.

Gary at G

Comment

• Re: BeanScene Magazine - great news.

Good stuff!

Comment

• Great reading every time.

Particularly like the page 46's small cafe issue and how they manage space.

Also interesting reading of Kees Van Der Westen's story on page 23. That Spirit Triplette is art meets function. Am aeroplane pilot would feel at home with those levers...

Other interesting bits were the MICE 2012 highlights, cafe scene, milk on tap (seeing that i've got blistered index from opening bottles) and the Coffeesnobs corner. Good to know another sandgroper has made it to the back page.

Comment

• It's really great news

Comment

• Is the magazine still in circulation?

Comment

• https://www.beanscenemag.com.au

Comment

• Who is going to be the first to post here that they received their first BeanScene mag in the mail? Sometime Monday?

Comment

• Who's going to be the first to call you out as a filthy spammer?

Oh, I guess it's me!

Comment

• Another $5.00 for fair crack and now I get some thing to read cant wait

Cheers Gra

Comment

Working...
                    X