Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Cup Of Excellence Cupping Sessions - Brisbane

Hi to all Brisbane Coffee Snobs!!

a) I am very excited and honoured that Andy Freeman came to visit me in my roasting room on Friday!!! Very cool!!!

& b) Every Saturday morning, from 9am - 10am, I am holding Free Cup of Excellence Cupping sessions at the Di Bella Coffee Factory, 82 Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills.

We have the following origins - Colombia
                                                 El Salvador
                                                 Guatemala
                                                 Rwanda
                                                 Bolivia

I keep the groups quite small - 4-6 max. as well. Bookings are advised. To book, you can call 3252 5858.

I am also doing my sessions from 9am so that if some of you wanted to get over to Veneziano for their session you could make it as well.

I really look forward to meeting some of you soon!!!

Kind Regards
    Anne Cooper

Roasting Manager
    Di Bella Coffee

Re: FREE Cup Of Excellence Cupping Sessions - Brisbane

Originally posted by 4C37473E3F413B403D0F0 link=1233980462/0#0 date=1233980462
    Hi to all Brisbane Coffee Snobs!!

a) I am very excited and honoured that Andy Freeman came to visit me in my roasting room on Friday!!! Very cool!!!

& b) Every Saturday morning, from 9am - 10am, I am holding Free Cup of Excellence Cupping sessions at the Di Bella Coffee Factory, 82 Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills.

We have the following origins - Colombia
                                                 El Salvador
                                                 Guatemala
                                                 Rwanda
                                                 Bolivia

I keep the groups quite small - 4-6 max. as well. Bookings are advised. To book, you can call 3252 5858.

I am also doing my sessions from 9am so that if some of you wanted to get over to Veneziano for their session you could make it as well.

I really look forward to meeting some of you soon!!!

Kind Regards
    Anne Cooper

Roasting Manager
    Di Bella Coffee
    Anne... Good to see you back on line...

Can I call you CHONO for short ;D and will any one in the shop know who I am talking about, if I mention your CS name ?

Am

Comment

Hahahahaha!....no they wont know who it is, but once you tell them its me they will just laugh and say they are not surprised I have such a geeky CS name!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 0E75057C7D0379027F4D0 link=1233980462/2#2 date=1234003180
        I have such a geeky CS name!!!!
        A very caffeinated one! We could also call you Trim Ethel (1,3,7-trimethylxanthine), but Anne will do.

A great idea. I will keep it in mind when Im next in Brissie.
        It would be great if any Sydney Roasters willing to come up with a similar offer

Comment

What an awesome opportunity,  I will put my hand up to come up next Sat.
          Mark

Comment

Anne, if you ever want to host a cupping session in Sydney, using the CoEs Ill open my doors to my apartment

Great oppo guys, get there if you can!

Cheers,

Dan Yee

Comment

..am luvin Ethel as a name too!!! nice one Flynn!

Cool, will put you down for next Sat Mark - look forward to seeing you. There are some nice surprises - especially the Bolivia....

..& thanx for the kind offer Esmerelda (Dan)!! Next time Im in Syd we must catch up and not just randomly bump into each other - & I have to see Hazel too!!

Ethel  

Comment

mmmm Esmeralda.... bean of the year so far.... even with all the deadly Sidamos that are SO HOT right now.

Yeah give us a yell next time ur down!

Comment

Originally posted by 2834342B30510 link=1233980462/7#7 date=1234092833
                  mmmm Es.... bean of the year so far.... even with all the deadly Sidamos that are SO HOT right now.
                  Yeah, how amazing is it?! YET ANOTHER one made it to BBBs cupping table on Saturday. I seriously asked for an all sidamo blend!

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

A big thanks to Mark, David and the lovely Tim Adams for coming to the cupping this morning!!

We had an awesome session and finished off with some great Sumatra KPB from Gajah Mountain, Aceh, which I think all agreed to be on par if not better than the COE!!  

So might mix it up a little again next week. Will keep you posted!

Kind Regards
                    Anne  

Comment

Hi All!

Have been a bit slack with my updates of offerings for the weekly COE cuppings.  :-[

Anyway, this week we had COE from Bolivia, Guatemala, Colombia and then we finished with a huge treat of Esmeralda!!!

For those that are keen to try, I will definitely put some Esmeralda aside for next weeks cupping...

So if youre keen, let me know and I look forward to meeting more of the Brisbane Coffee Snobs!!!

Cheers
                      Anne

Comment

Hi Anne,

be interested to buy some of the CoEs and esmeralda to compare?

cheers Mark

Comment

haha, youll have to fight Anne to get your hands on her Es haha

Comment

Hey Mark,

BBB in Melbourne have a range of CoEs and Esmeralda for sale. Out of respect for the forum rules, I wont post any links, but message me if you need more details.

-ACog

Comment

Thanks,

I have the details of BBB, mytag perhaps gives a little away, interested in comparing the different esmeralda and CoE coffees from a roasting POV.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X