Aroma fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aroma fest

Aroma Fest is on in two weeks 19th July at the Rocks Sydney.
    Any fellow Snobs going there?? 8-)

Warren.

Re: Aroma fest

Should be plenty of CSrs and site sponsors there.

Not too sure if Ill be there as it clashes with Paulas birthday and she is way too clever to fall for the "Lets go to Sydney for the weekend" trick.

8-)

We all should plan to get together at a place and time so those that dont know each other can meet.... how about at 11am at the Barista showcase tent at the northern end of the passenger terminal?

They normaly set one up there and have different baristas scheduled each hour.  Its one of the more interesting coffees you can get at the rocks and much later than 11am and the queues are insane.

Below is a google earth pic of there the last few barista tents have been, with a dodgy red dot to show where it should be... Ill confirm its location when I can find a real map.

Comment

Hi Warren/CSers

Well be there with the boys from ECA on their stand...

Look out for some new machines to sample some shots from  :-X

Chris

Comment

Ill be there for sure - 11AM it is.

Looking forward to some new bling Chris!!

Cheers,
        Ben

Comment

Ill probably get there about 12 noon :-/
          Will be busy training that morning :-?

I guess most if not all will be wearing their CS shirts

If I miss you all at the meeting point, Ill catch up with most during the day

Im looking forward to looking at the new bling as well Chris

Warren.

Comment

Ill be there, on the Genovese stand, coming up from melbourne and looking forward to it...

Comment

I hope to be there, too. With my gf at 11 at the meeting point. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Daniel

Comment

Ill be found at the Di Bartoli stand, with a few other CSers.

Comment

After a suggestion from a good friend (thanks!), Dad has kindly agreed to take the 3 grandkids and Paula and I are coming up for the weekend now!

8-)

Just booked flights and a bed, looking forward to a big day of coffee with likeminded Sydneyside CSrs

Comment

Originally posted by 52485E4B4B3F0 link=1246777836/7#7 date=1246846126
                    Sames. 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by 372D3B2E2E5A0 link=1246777836/7#7 date=1246846126
                      Me too - cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by 4A656F720B0 link=1246777836/8#8 date=1246890904
                        Just booked flights and a bed, looking forward to a big day of coffee with likeminded Sydneyside CSrs
                        Thats great news Andy!

Looking forward to welcome you to our stand!

Like last year, well have our Home Barista Shoot-out on the stand happening at 3:30 pm, just to allow everybody asking questions and getting their stuff during the day...will be interesting to see who gets the title this year, unfortunately, Dan is unable to defend his title this year, after joining the professionals.... .

The Prize for the winner of the Di Bartoli Home Barista Shoot-out is: A Red Demaral Tamper... 8-)

So, anyone for the challenge?

Ill get Michelle to post competition rules and more info as soon as finalised...

Ofra

Comment

After coming 2nd to Ben the year before and missing out on a place last year, I have to enter for a chance to redeem myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 45685E436073756E6D68010 link=1246777836/11#11 date=1246930662
                            unfortunately, Dan is unable to defend his title this year, after joining the professionals.
                            BOOOOOO!!!! HISSS!!!! ;D

Can I put my judges accred to good use then to make it a panel of judges haha.

Looking forward to watching the comp from the sidelines this year, with no opportunity to pour milk all over the ground again :-[

Comment

3rd time lucky eh?

I should be there this year. Who wants to visit Lowenbrau for a litre of dunkelweizen?

Comment

Working...
                              X