Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas

Merry Christmas all have great day and stay safe ..cheers Gra..

Thanks Gra! You too!

Comment

Christmas coffee

Hi all, just want to share the excitement of Christmas this year, apart from all the things that goes with Xmas, I'm having the family over tomorrow so about 30 people, and I can't wait to put my new Giotto through its paces. I'm making really good coffee (I think so anyway), and looking forward to making some for the relos and friends, and feeling like a "barista". Anyway enjoy your Xmas everyone, stay safe.

Kike

Comment

From my family to all CoffeeSnobs.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2013.

Comment

Re: Christmas

Season's Greetings from Greenman and family we hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas and looking forward to a caffeinated 2013
          cheers
          Trevor

Comment

Merry Christmas all

Comment

Re: Christmas coffee

hope you have a great day Kike, the new machjne should get a good workout

Comment

Merry Christmas to CS'rs everywhere.
                (I'm late for the NZ ones, early for the OZ ones)

I hope the jolly big guy puts something coffee related under your tree in the coming hours and you are lucky enough to spend the day with people you love.

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone!

Enjoy your day whatever you might be doing...

Comment

Got a new Hario Range Server for the coffee collection. I've brewed 3x syphons, 2x pour overs and 3x espresso's today so far... Served up some really stunning coffee's. Love the Christmas brewing!

safe and happy day everyone!

Comment

Christmas

A Christmas story

It was three days before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even the Giotto.

Holy crap I've got 15 people for Christmas dinner.

I called Chris at Talk Coffee even though it was Saturday Arvo and asked if it could be repaired in time.

Chris was very understanding and said, if I could get it to his place at 9am on Christmas eve he'd have it ready by noon.

Long story short, 11am Christmas eve I am in possession of a fully repaired and serviced machine and a kilo of beans.

Christmas was saved!

Chris is active on Coffeesnobs and is a sponsor, has provided free advice to me in the past and came though once again.

Thanks Chris.

Comment

Wow, great service!!

No coffee gear under my tree this year, but hanging out for next bean bay, running low on greens!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X