Melbourne International Coffee Expo (MICE) 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne International Coffee Expo (MICE) 2014

I couldn't find a thread on here about it so i thought i would start one.

I am excited for it. Who else is going?

Hi Jason
    I have my flights and hotel booked for a six day visit, can't wait to get there and immerse myself in the caffeinated non=stop action!!!

Comment

Here's a link to the website, put it in your bookmarks and check for updates!!

Melbourne International Coffee Expo 2014

Comment

Just emailed the boss aiming for a free trip down, if not I will pay for my own.

But a free trip is always better.

Comment

I will try to get down there. Is one day enough? Imagine there is a combination of vendor stalls and events. If so, any events that are a must see?

Comment

Originally posted by kwantfm View Post
            I will try to get down there. Is one day enough? Imagine there is a combination of vendor stalls and events. If so, any events that are a must see?
            You can get round the expo in a day with time to stop here and there and talk to people. It will however depend very much on where your interests lie and how much time you spend stopping and looking and talking.

Comment

Thanks... I tend to talk a lot, so may have to budget for both days.

Comment

I am pretty pumped for it. I most likely will come home with a new machine.

Comment

Just booked tickets... WOOHOO!!!!! Bring it on.

Comment

I'm booked in. Flights sorted etc. looking forward to my first MICE.

Comment

Will be heading to Melbourne on Wednesday for 7 days , pretty exciting , been waiting a year for this since my boss promised me a trip

Comment

The 4 monster days of MICE are very close now!

MICE @ the Royal Melbourne Showgrounds.

THURSDAY 15TH MAY 10.00am - 5.30pm (trade visitors only)
                        FRIDAY 16TH MAY 10.00am - 6.00pm (trade visitors only)

SATURDAY 17TH MAY 10.00am - 5.30pm
                        (open to public)

SUNDAY 18TH MAY 10.00am - 4.00pm
                        (open to public)
                        The CoffeeSnobs, Cafelat, Behmor stand will be in the walkway between the Grand Pavilion and the Competition area.

Cafelat - We will have the whole range on display so you can touch, fiddle and if you desire, purchase on the day all their great coffee accessories.

Behmor - We will have demo's of the Brazen Plus brewer (just flown in from the factory) and demo's of the Behmor 1600 Plus roaster's new features. The roaster will also be available for cash and carry purchase.

Coffee Snobs - I'm be there all days (of course!), Paula and the kids will be there on the weekend too. Stop by and say G'day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MICE2014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	737329

Comment

Hi Folks,

I'm flying in at 11.30am on Saturday 17th and out at 4.30pm on Sunday.
                          I have not arranged a transfer yet and need to keep a lid on spending
                          Is anyone else making their way to/from the airport and MICE at this time?

Comment

Hi Ben,

Just in case you can't hook-up with someone else.

SkyBus - City. Airport. Express.

or the more complicated public route;

Bus Services - To and From the Airport - Melbourne Airport
                            Last edited by chokkidog; 11 May 2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks Chokkidog.
                              Looking at the bus services I was wondering whether it was poor comprehension on my part.

The skybus was excellent last time I visited the CBD, wasn't so sure about its access to the showgrounds though.

Comment

Working...
                              X